Taken

FORCEFULLY MARRIED!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning came and shinhye just got out from the shower,She keeps on thinking of yonghwa kisses yesturday.She knows that he kissed her because he was angry and tired,not because he wanted too,he just was angry.God she never knew he could kiss so well,last time she remembers that he in his drunken state said that he never kissed a girl because he hates them all,so she must been her first kiss that made her happy.But still she really wants to know why yonghwa hates girls.

  In the other hand yonghwa keeps on cursing at him for kissing her,he was angry angry because the thougth of her and that morning guy together into an intimate state made him really but really angry.He remebers that he kissed her,that placed her on the wall and even wrapped her legs around his waist.He shook his head not wanting to think no more.He kept on saying that he needs to stay as long as possible at the company.   He open his room and was about to leave but then he saw shinhye room sligthly open he turned to the stairs and then to her room.He was about to walk when damm he changed mind he slowly peek.He saw her wearing just a towel around her and her s were round and full,her legs were so beautiful.He then saw that she lean and placed lotion on her legs he gulped hard looking strictly at her s that falled down as she moves and the lower she goes the lower her s go.He gulped harder when he saw her about to take the towel away from her he turned and breathes hardly   he peek again and didnt find her anymore he looked at the bathroom and saw the ligth on.   "you should off looked yonghwa!he scold himself   he turned and left down the stairs to work   Shinhye was breathing hardly she just saw yonghwa peeking at her she feels so embarrased.She hit her head at the wall calling herself stupid,stupid stupid so many times.She knew that she only went there to get her clothes but no she got distracted thinking about yonghwa and now she is all embarrased. ***** Hyung we have a important contract today!Minhyuk said as he placed a document infront of him.   whats the contract about?said as he stare at his computer reading important information   well there's this very important company called Lee company and they want to work with us   Lee?ohhh i see agree with the contract    i didnt know theye were really important i though we were more important   Endless rich minhyuk,they are billioners have power they own alot of companies and hotels around the world.   Then sign the paper   when will we start working with them?   In about 2 weeks   he sign the paper and nodded as he continued reading   Hyung lets go drinking today he asked as he smiled.......Kure lets go i dont want to go to the house today......why?......Dont ask questions brother and lets just go to the bar when i finsih work.....what about your wife?wont you tell her so she wont get wooried?......i am a man minhyuk i take the orders and she stays queit besides without me there she will be ing the morning guy....woahhh hold on there ing?you mean ?.....yeah there this guy that she has with all days because she has neccessity......i dont think she is one of those girl hyung....minhyuk that has a big neccessity for .....give her hyung.....me with her no way i dont like woman......you will turn gay or even worse die ......get out off my office he shouted....he left as he sigth   yonghwa closed his eyes and rembers her lips with his,he rembers her sweet taste everything.   shinhye,shinhye he murmer as he had closed eyes   damm yonghwa you should not think off that focus on work"he scold himself   *** Woahh oppa what are you doing here?shinhye asked her oppa that now was the the door smiling with roses on his hands.   annyeong shin he said giving her a kiss on the cheeks and placing the flowers on her hands....she accepted them and placed them at the table.....Shinhye i need help!Please help me with tye woman i like.....oppa she is married you said so...i know she dosent like him shin....well tell me whats her name then?.......Her name is MinYoung...... MinYoung?woahh wait is she the girl that always cries at the park?.....wait you know her?......yeah i had seen her cry alot of times...had you asked her before why she cries?.....i did but she never said nothing to me...her husband hurts her shinhye....what do you mean?....that bastard hurts her as in does whatever he wants with her.....MinYoung why didnt she say nothing?.....she is scared and i love her so much thats why i need your help,please meet her husband....WHAT!!!! she shouted   shinhye you are my friend please help this friend of yours that is so in love....what do you want me to do?she asked nerveously.....   try to distract him i will take MinYoung out from her house and leave with her to another country so that bastard never looks for her.I will change her identity and everything but please help me out,you are the only one that i can trust please shin........You aishhh arraseo i help you when?....She has to get her passaport so in three days shin i call you thankyou shin thank you i owe you alot......please make her happy she deserves to me the happiest woman and i know that you will make her one.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter