Her OWNER

FORCEFULLY MARRIED!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyung why are you so mad?.....Mad?what are you saying?....today morning you were happy with shinhye and now you are all grumpy....what are you saying?me happy with shinhye?never.....look just stop already i saw both of you in towels......what!?.....hyung its ok just tell me how was it?....How was what?....you know with her?.......?what are you talking about?......Hyung dont you remeber that you showered with shinhye?......WHAT!!!.....Today morning about 2 in the morning i went to your house and i saw you with a towel around your waist and her wraped in a towel as she hidden behind you,you said you two kissed.....WHAT!!!

You are weird hyung how come you don't remeber?i bet you had with her before the shower but you dont reembe,look i will just  leave.

YongHwa is fumming in angryness,He is angry,angry,angry!!

***
ShinHye rigth now is at the grocery store buying food for the house.She is taking her time as she smells the food to see if its good or not.She continued on buying when suddently she felt two arms around her waist she shoked turn around and saw her oppa smiling at her sweetly.

Oppa you scared me!.....wae?did you thougth i was a ert or something?.....how did you know i was here?......well i didn't i just hapoen to be here as well buying food....jinjja!Aigooo sence when does Mr.Playboy buys food?....Sence i am bored and want to waist money....tsk you should start working in the company and maybe find a beautiful girl that can capture your heart....there's a girl that i really like but she dosen't see me more than a brother.....jinjja?that girl is lucky just confess your feelings towards her.....i perfer to be her brother in her eyes i dont want her to feel bad for me......are you sacrificing yourself?.....i love her alot and yes i am willing to sacrifice this love for her......if you are hurting i am here for you always remeber that!...ne gomawayo shinhye....now let go off my waist that people will think wrong!...he slowly let go off her and went to the side.

You know the girl i like she is already married to a ing jerk stupid ugly guy....married?you falled for a married woman?.....Yes and got married with a guy that should be me instead...really complicated....i wish i can tell her that i love her her so much...whats her name?.....wont tell you....dont tell me then i really didnt want to know after all....you sure did...whats her name?.....mmmm her name is my shinning secret star.....really whats her name....i tell you soon...

Where are you going?.....i am leaving first i have to work at the office he shouted

Office?didnt he say he wanted to waste money?hmmm 

***
It's 8:40 at nigth after her going to the super marketnshe also went to visit her parents and then to the nearest coffe shop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter