Not so sweet day

FORCEFULLY MARRIED!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aren't you going to work today?ShinHye asked while cooking his favorite food while he still has his arms around her tiny waist.He is smelling her neck and placing little kisses on her earlobe.....Today i am off work so i get to stay with my beautifull wife....Really i am going to work today....No stay with me so we can plan our honeymoon.I haven't take you eversence we got married...our honeymoon can wait baby lets work hard please....i already work hard ShinHye so as you.Why work more?We are happily married....I want to work harder baby....is it because of the money?But you and i dont need money we have enough....I was thinking Yong and i was really harsh with you yesturday nigth.....What do you mean?....i know that you were somehow sad the fact that i dont want a child.And i am really sorry...dont be sorry baby i have to admit that i was a little sad but you said you and me will have one someday isn't?.....I changed my mind baby...Yonghwa felt sad upon hearing her not wanting to have a baby.....I am really scared of having a baby but if that makes you happy we can have our baby sonner.What do you think?...YongHwa is really shocked for what he just heard....baby what do you think?she asked once again but this time she turned to him while placing her arms around his neck.....I love you ShinHye i really love you.He carried her and spin her around like a little girl.....I knew that would make you happy baby.She smiled to him while he let her down on her feet.

  I know you are not ready and i respect you for that but keep in mind that if we have a baby i suare i will become like your servant.I will take care of you and i will even learn how to cook so you wont stand up.And i will become the sweetest husband and dad to our baby.....Sweet talker but you dont have to do that i can still cook for you and be in the house as your normal housewife....No if you and i have a baby i definitely have to be here next to you.At all times.....You should work for me and the baby yong......I will worker harder then but you have to promise that you wont do heavy things.....You know we keep on talking about the baby and it yet still not created.You just keep talking when you should carry me upstairs to create our soon to be daugther or son .....He naugthly smiled and put her on the table where the vegetables are.....Why in a room when we can do it rigth here in the kitchen....Well if that's what you want then lets get started....He pressed his lips into hers kissing her, ravishing her lips into his when suddenly his stomach growls making shinhye laugh in between the kiss....Lets eat first you are hungry......He bit her lower lip and shook his head in disapproval.....Lets eat we have plenty of time.....But you work today he pouted.....i promise that when i come back from work i wont get too tired.....then am i going to be alone?just for a bit......Aishh being away from you will take hours.....don't exaggerate my handsome namja.I come back sooner than you expected..   Shinhye placed the food in the table while he was already sitting in the chair waiting for his breakfast.....By the way ShinHye i saw in your phone someone with the name Mr.Playboy who is he?.......My older cousin waeyo?.....Is he really your cousin or you are just lying to me?.....I am not lying i am telling you the thruth......ShinHye dont you dare to cheat on me.......shinhye got her phone and sat on yonghwa lap......ShinHye called him and when picked up she put it on speaker.....   Oppa??.....Omo ShinHye kyaa why havent you text me back?.....i was busy attending my husband wich rigth now is accusing me of cheating on him with you......mwo?kyaa how can we cheat on him when we are cousin?as in relatives.....That's what i am telling him but he has doubts about you and me......That husband of yours is really crazy.Why dont you leave him if he has such jealousy in him?......Oppa you know he is listening to you rigth?she asked when she saw yonghwa already smirking for his words......He is?omo mianheyo I didn't mean it like that.I mean Annyeonghasseyo ShinHye husband.....Annyeonghasseyo yonghwa said frowning......oppa?how are you and minyoung?......We got married ShinHye i am sorry I couldn't invite you but it was only a simple marriage where there were only me and her nobody else....I understand,you are seriously in lovewith her......Of course ShinHye....finally someone married you sence you know Mr.Playboy wanted all the girls and woman out there when we were younguer......aishh dont remind me of that.My playboy years are over now i am a hardworking husband.....arraseo i text you later bye.....Annyeong ShinHye and think about what i said.He hung up making ShinHye chuckle......   That cousin of yours i dont like him at all.Why is he saying to divorce me?He smirked and pouted....you should have trust in me yongahh.I am not going to cheat on you with another man.Havent i showed you how much i love you?...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter