Married!

FORCEFULLY MARRIED!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So this is it?i am getting married with the guy i really love,i still can't believe that i am getting married today,with him JungYongHwa.The men of my dreams,the men that makes me blush so hard and that makes me more weaker than i am.Kunde in this situation i should be sad because this is an arranged marriage,well for me its not but for him it is.I hope this marriage works.........Kyaa shinhye dont talk to yourself,she shouted while looking at herself infront of the big mirror.She looks stunning,so beyond beautiful with that white dress and with ligth makeup,she is a goddess indded.

My Princess you are more beautiful that we expect you to be........Gomawo eomma i am really happy but nerveous.......Don't worry princess that's normal when you are about to get married......
Eomma what if the marriage does not work?........It would work my daugther,it would because there's no man on this world that will say no to your charms......i am not that beautiful........You are rigth you are not beautiful you are gorgeous,indedd a y woman,i don't say it just because you are my daugther,i say it because is true,just look at yourself.........Eomma.......wae?just look at yourself you are a model,you are every guys dream you have a perfect body,you know how to cook,dance,sing,compose,act.Whatelse can i include?........Eomma kunde i am scared........Don't be my princess,now lets go that everyone must be waiting for you arraseyo gaja.......

As they got to the church shinhye and Mr.Park stop."My daugther i am glad that finally you are getting married,but i want you to be really honest with me ok?if yonghwa hurts you or does stuff that you dont like please tell us so we can do something about it..........Appa dont worry yonghwa is not like that kunde why you ask?........Ani just wanted to tell you in case things happen....Appa sarangheyo dont worry that princess will be tottaly fine and happy......"Let's go inside now"Mr.park said as he crossed his arm with her arm.They walked towards the altar,where yonghwa and his parents are standing infront waiting for them to come closer.Shinhye saw that anger in yonghwa eyes,she felt nerveous and sort of scared.They finally reach them and Mr.Park handded shinhye hand to yonghwa's.They walked infront.

The ceremony started,they did the bows and said some other words.Until the priest said something really important.

JungYongHwa Do you Accept ParkShinHye to be your wife?Yonghwa looked at the prisest as he said "yes i do",the priest smiled and asked now to shinhye.

ParkShinHye do you accept JungYongHwa to be your husband?Shinhye stare at yonghwa,as she said "yes i do"

They both wore the shiny diamond rings and then faced the priest again...The priest smiled and said....May i pronounce you a official husband and wife.....You may now kiss the bride....Yonghwa rolled his eyes and faced her....

Yonghwa took the veil from her face and moved forward to place his rosy lips on her cherry lips.....People beaganed to clap while he still has his lips with her's,he is moving his lips on hers,she was about to reply his kiss but he quickly moved away.He smiled and bow,he pulled her by her waist towards him...she smiled.

***
After the big ceremony everyone gathered to one of the most luxirious reception from korea...Everyone was so happy,exept for yonghwa,he is angry and not happy at all for all this so called stupid forcefull marriage.

In the other hand shinhye is endless happy she is busy talking to her besties juniel,eunhye,krystal,seungyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter