Drunk!

FORCEFULLY MARRIED!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the first day for yong and shinhye as a married couple.About last nigth she is still hurt,deepley hurt.YongHwa rudeness towards her,his sharp insulting hating words hurted her so much.Her heart broked into pices yesturday nigth.She cried to sleep remembering his words.But she knew that sence is an arranged marriage for him it would off been like this.
**
ShinHye slowly open her crystal clear hazel eyes as the brigth sun hit her face...She gently sat up and looked around to see where was she.She rubbed her eyes and then "Bang" she remebered she got married yesturday nigth.She looked at herself she was still wearing her weeding dress but it was full with dirt and it was ripped.She lift her face up and saw herself in the mirror god her makeup is mest up and her face has dirt also.She stood up and went close to the mirror and notice that her sparkle eyes were swollen.

She let out a deep brearh and turned to find a room for her to stay sence yonghwa dosent let her in on his room.She silently walked upstairs afraid of him waking up.She looked around and saw yonghwa room and other 6 rooms so she just picked a random one and just went in.She looked around the room and found everything so beautiful just like her room.(God she misses her room)

She saw her luggage besides yonghwa room so she quickly went for them and placed them inside her room.She sat on the floor not wanting to dirty the bed sheets."I won't give up on you yonghwa,i love you so much that i will forgive you"She murmured.

She took a warm shower.As she finished her shower she walked down with normal clean clothes.She looked around to find the kitchen.She now being married she had to make sure that he eats breakfast before going to work.

She started to get the ingredients to prepare cold noodles.Yeah she is an expert on cooking.At the same time she is going to preparing something else "Damyang syle grilled short rib patties.

As she finished with her cooking she cleans and walks up.ShinHye is infront of yonghwa room she shakes her head and nods her head at the same time trying to figure out what to do?Should she knock o not.She bravely knock the door.

Yet no answare she didnt want to enter so she went back down to wait for him to wake up

**
YongHwa hearing the knock on the door smirked and went to take a shower to get ready to go to the office.He walked down as he finished and sat down on the table as he turns his view towards shinhye that now is facing the other way not seeing his presence.He looks at her from head to toe.......he cant deny that she is y hottie wife.....His foucous is in her white long well toned legs.ShinHye turned around to grab something and the next thing she knows that her husband is sitting at the table waiting for his food.

She quickly served him 

Where did you bougth this?He asked coldly without looking at her

Bougth?Ani i made it myself..She smiled 

Yeah rigth?Like if a rich stupid spolied girl like you would cook

her smile fated and early in tge morning she got hurt again by his words! ...not wanting to figth with him she walked to the kitchen and made coffe for him even if he dosent ask for it she will make it with full of love.

YongHwa took a bite and damm the food is delicious 

She was busy doing his coffe when suddently she heard yonghwa phone ringing.YongHwa swipe his phone and answare it.

What is it minhyuk?He coldly replied

Hyung we need to meet something happen and i am in an euphoria rigth now!i don't know what to do!

Help yourself out i don't care.....he was about to hung up when minhyuk shouted i killed her!!

yongHwa eyes wided hearing minhyuk....Hyung she and i and then i will explain later please come to my house palli......MinHyuk said

Wait for me i am comming..He ended the call and fastly stood up from his seat he reached for his case..he went out from the house slamming the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter