chapter 2

Regrets

"Just a close friend?.. Just a close friend???" Youngji blurted while looking at a sticker made by a fan.

It has Bold letters that says jackji, The text is a combination of red and black front. at the center  theres a cartoon picture of her and jackson. it was a scene where he was carying her, covered in mud.

She wrinkles her nose and grinds her teeth. She sinks her fingers through her bare legs, she just had a fan signing event with her unnie shes still wearing a miniskirt with a pink crop top.

"What's up pigtails, are you okay?" Hara asked.

"im just a friend unnie.. Just a friend! I can't understand if its because he is a foreigner and studied in an international school or he juat just a player!" She sounded frustrated, upset and well over all confused.

Hara just smiled while the other unnies glanced at each other wearing a wide grin.

She stood up stomping her feet and walked away heavily.

"Oh no, shes totally into him.. After all the denying she finally accepts that she likes jackson" they laughed.

 

Shes playing with one of the rubber duckies placed on the table. "Youre just a friend youngjiya. Stop dreaming. Its never gonna happen. Its better to focus on your career.. Youre a new idol. This may be for the better"

"Shes talking to herself again" gyuri told Hara. Hara looked her way and let out a sigh.