chapter 4

Regrets

 

 

 

Youngji is watching TV. She have plenty of alone time starting today since they just ended their japan tour, and since shes no longer a part of roommate there's nothing else to do besides slouching and spending her entire day watching TV.

Its a live coverage of got7s showcase.

"Aghhh great." As she tightens her grip on the remote shes holding.

"I dont need this right now" she pressed the channel button and flip the channels looking for something interesting to watch.

" umm bambam is my friend too.. Its not like im watching it because of jackson" she says while raising her left eyebrow.

"Not everything is about you wang jackson" she clinches her nose and pressed channel 7

"omg what is this idiot doing" she drops the remote and it hits the floor. The batteries came out. She hurriedly picked it up while shuffling the batteries. She cant get it in right.

"Aggghhhh" she screamed out of frustration. Her eyeballs are dancing, avoiding the screen.

"He is still dancing agghhh" 

"why does he have to take off his shirt, he has always been a tease, how annoying!"

"And who does that?! That hip ing is too lewd for national tv"

next thing she knew, her eyes are glued on the screen bambam and yugyeom are dancing too but her eyes follows jacksons every movement.

She felt something on her cheek. She raised her fingers and checked it. "Its tears? Why am i crying?" She laughed in confusion.

"My eyes must be tired" shes trying to convince her self. But her voice is shaking and her body trembles.

She feels tired. Tired of everything. She wanted to get away from all these.

She tries to hold it in.. But it came rushing out..she finally broke down. Shes been pretending to be okay all these time.

"Jackson, im tired of being tired. Im not okay. Im not okay" she bursted into tears.

She felt numb and falls into a fetal position. She cried the entire night and stayed in the same position for hours.

After of what felt like forever, She fell asleep.

***hit the lights lets go....... Party party party mama mia***

Her ringtone echoed in her empty room. She clenched her fist and squealed "what now?!" 

She rubbed her eyes and  reached for her phone sitting on top of the table.


"Hello?"  She irritatedly answered
 

"Youngji?"
 

"Yes, oppa?"
 

"Are you okay? You sound sick?"
 

"No oppa im okay, i just woke up"
 

"Okay, you have been casted for a new show. But we havnt agreed yet.. Not until we hear what you think."
 

"Okay?"
 

"Its for WGM, youve been choosen to be an idols virtual wife. We havnt gotten the complete details yet, but we know he is a rookie just like you. Thoughts?

 

"Shes just a friend! A close friend" a scene from weekly idol keeps replaying in her head. She remembers how he looked irritated for being paired to her. She feels like theres zero chances of being with jackson. All hopes were thrown out of the window. She remembers how he flirted with Sohyun. 


"Okay. Oppa. Thats fine. Its something i havnt done. Im exitied" she lied.

But she had to start somewhere. She havnt totally moved on. But this is going to be a good start.

"Im happy to be given this opportunity oppa. I will work hard"

"Great. We were not sure if you would agree, im glad youre open with this. Dont worry they just made some changes. So no scripts just like roommate. You can be totally yourself"

"Thats good news oppa."

"Okay. Go back to bed. Youngjiya. Ill pick you up tomorrow. We will start shooting at 5pm. You have to be ready by 2. we will drop you off at the salon and the wgm staff will take care of you from there."

"Okay oppa"

..


"Weeeehh, why do i feel weird?" She feels excited. Shes fluttering.

A part of her wants to see jackson holding the mission card tomorrow when she gets there but a part of her wants to let go and move on.

"Ahhhh mola!" She collapsed on top of her bed and scuffles the sheets pulling her blanket on top of her.

 

Unbelievably she slept through all the emotions she felt earlier and she slept soundly.