chapter 3

Regrets

"Hyung, really??" said mino. 

Jinwoo is telling him that he was picked by YG as the first YG artist to join WGM. They dont really allow any of their artist to join those kind of show but after the revamp, YG seemed to be interested.

He chose Mino because, lets face it he is a variety God following the footsteps of his hyungs Seungri and Daesung.

"Minoya..people from WGM will do an interview with you later today so dont go home yet" YG said


"yes hyung, im so exited! Yeaaaaahhhh!"


"Yaaaa Song Mino! Dont get yourself entangled with a dating scandal! You know my 3 strike rule"


"Yes yes hyung i wont" while grinning.


He knows this is his chance to openly date. Well not really date since its just a show, but the fluttering must feel the same he thought.

 

"Im so exited hooniyah! Really! I want youngji, do you think its youngji?!" He said while holding his grip on seunghoons hand.. His palms are sweaty for being too nervous.


"Its never gonna happen minoya. You wish!" He laughingly exclaimed while pulling his hand off minos grip. He really wanted Heo youngji to be his virtual wife. He have been openly saying through numbers of interviews that he has been attracted to her since episode one of roommate. Everything about her screams minos ideal type.

 

He is bestfriends with jackson so before he even announced to the whole world that he likes her he asked jackson, since they seem to be suspiciously close. But jackson have always denied.

 

Seungyoon tapped his shoulders and said "Mino they are here"


"Ahhh really, i'll be right there"

 

YG and two of the WGM staff are already in YG's office on the top floor.

"Hyung" he opened the door and saw two ladies sitting in front of YG with one holding a cup while the other is writing something on her flowery pink notebook.


"Sit" YG said. Mino sat beside YG facing the two ladies. While the rest of winner guys sat on the couch near the windows.

Mino is sweating still and shyly said
"Hi, im song mino. Please take care of me" Then smiled.

The two ladies smiled back.

Then YG said "alright lets get everything started. Mino is eager to know who his wife" then grinned. He pressed a button on his intercom "shik-shi please come to my office we are starting"


Just a minute after winners manager enters and sat beside one of the girls.


"Okay lets start" said the girl with the pink notebook.


"Hi mino, we are from the casting team of WGM. Have you seen any of our episodes?" She asked

"yes, im a huge fan. Ive always wanted to be a part of this show" he said.

"Great, althought we have made a slight adjustment on the show. This time you will be picking your wife"

 

Taehyun is leaning on the window looking at the floor when he suddenly said "Yaaaaaah this is a good day for hyung". hoon yoon and jinwoo looked at him and laughed. "Someones jealous" hoonie blurted.

 

"Yes, i know. Ive seen the latest couples. You made the girls choose between jonghyun sunbae and henry sunbae" mino confidently commented.


"No" the girl drinking coffee finally spoken.

"Since that didnt wok we are trying something different, something new" she continued. "This season we are letting the husbands pick their virtual wife. You have to give us a list, and we'll see what we can do"


"Assa! Jackpot!" He shouted while jumping up and down.

"He seem to agree" the lady said

"yas, noona yes!"


" yah minoya do i still have to ask you? I think i know who you want" YG's grinning again.


"Hyung!" Mino shyly said. He went back to his sit and tucked his hands under his legs.

"I only have one in mind, can i make a request noona? Can you please cast Heo youngji from Kara as my virtual wife?" He was looking down the entire time.

"Okay, we've always wanted her anyway. I'll call DSP and see what they say. I cant promise anything but i will do my best" she said.

" yes I understand noona. Thank you."

 

They said their goodbyes and they promised to contact him first if DSP agrees or let him know if they didnt.