chapter 1

Regrets

It was the last day of filming for roommates final episode. Everyone spent all night talking.. Eating.. and more eating.

Around 2am they decided to wrap things up..the crew turned the cameras off and proceeded at the living room downstairs to do some editing, while the camera men and others went home and called it a day.

Cherishing the very little time left with the roommates they decided to stay until everyone drops.

Out of no where guk joo suggested a game. It would be a round discussion anyone can ask about anything and they should be totally honest with their answers no lies. They can choose not to answer but they cant lie.

Nana was up first "why me?!" She groaned. "Okay, me first" said dong wook. "Anyone curious about me?" Guk joo let out a cute smirk and asks "is there anyone in this room that if given the chance,  you would date?" Dongwook wasn't surprised at the question asked by guk joo, well since he kind of had an idea it would go down like this. He didnt flinch a muscle and answered directly while smiling a littile "youngji" he said "eeeeeeey" everyone muttered. They know he's using her as a scapegoat to avoid further questioning.

" okay okay.. Nana!" He blurted while blushing.


Oh my God, jackson thought. He knows theres no escaping the jackson-youngji question. He still havnt mastered up the courage to even tell her how she feels, now he might be forced to confess in front of everyone. He is sweating like crazy. He cant even focus on what everyone is talking about, he looked pale he feels like he is about to choke why is it too stuffy in here, he thought. He is totally spaced out. He let out little laughs when people started laughing just so they think he is paying attention. But he is lost in his own cloud of thoughts. He lets out sighs here and there...

Just like that, its youngjis turn.

To no ones surprise she softly called out his name

"jackson"

she feels as if shes burning. She can feel the weight of everyones eyes piercing through her now pinkish cheeks. She bit her lips for a second. Shes hesitating "let's hear it, youngjiya" said sunny while she smiles brightly. She looks at jackson. He looked confused the same look he had when everyone is introducing guk joo unnies brother the time we went fishing on the mud flat.

"Ummmmm.. Well" she says. He looked at joon she dont know why but she feels like he's already dumping her without even hearing what she has to say. She gathered the courage she has left and finally asked him "what am i to you, wang jackson?" Everyone was shocked including the now frozen jackson. After all, that's quite a bold move. No, thats a really bold move. But she cant have this day end without finally knowing. He dont know what to say. He didnt want her to know what he feels in this way. He was planning a romantic dinner that was completely different from this atmosphere. He already have imagined it a thousand times... An event in Han river that includes him holding white balloons and white roses on the other hand..not like this. This is not at all romantic, he thought.

"Jackson, are you still there?" Minwoo asked while grinning everyone laughed.

He can hear his heartbeat ringing through his ears. "What?" He said.

"Shes asking..." He interrupted sunny before even completing her sentence.

"I know, i heard it" he said. "Shes a very close friend. I really want us to stay close even after all this. I want everyone to keep in touch. Spaghetti on thursdays sounds good" then laughed loudly.

"He's so awkward... Jackson youre weird" nana said.

Before they knew it, its already 7 am.

They left all their keys at the kitchen counter shut all the lights and everyone leaves.