one

too long
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At exactly 2am, Kidoh's phone lit up fiercely in the dark room along with a ringtone blasting loudly, forcing his eyes open. A string of curses instantly fly from his lips, until he realises who exactly called him.

"Seokjin...?"

Blinking slowly, he answers the call.

"Hi?"

"Are you free? Like right now?"

As much as he wants to say no and continue sleeping, Jin's desperate voice calls for attention.

"Yea, whats wrong?"

"Can we like, meet right now? Like outside Stardom?"

"Sure, I'll be there in a bit."

And Jin just hangs up, with Kidoh feeling more than confused. They haven't been meeting for more than a month, and its only the occasional phone calls that keeps him updated about the other. And to be truthful, they have been getting further and futher away from each other, but that was unavoidable. After all, they no longer belong to the same team, or belong to the same agency. 

Kidoh opens his wallet and stares into Jin's poraloid picture, which stares back at him smiling. With minimized movements, he pulls on his hoodie, slips on his slippers, and opens the dorm door as quietly as possible, even though Jenissi just stares at him from the kitchen anyway.

"I'll be back in a bit, Seokjin-"

"Yea i get it just don't get caught."

And Kidoh once again thanks Jenissi silently for being understanding.

When he reaches there, he spots Jin, in nothing but a thin T-shirt and pants, even though it's so cold outside.

"Let's go in, you're totally gonna freeze."

And he holds Jin's hand and pulls him in, all the while with no words spoken. They walk into one of the practice rooms, hand in hand and Kidoh pulls one of the chairs out and signals Jin to sit on it, but he doesn't. Instead, he slowly slides onto the floor, curling himself into a ball and begins sobbing quietly, and Kidoh is absolutely shocked.

"S-Seokjin-ah, what's wrong?"

He slowly pats Jin's back, and feels like a terrible friend because he has no idea what to do even though his bestfriend is on the floor, crying his eyes out.

"H-Hyosang, I just-" 

Kidoh hushes Jin, and rubs his back slowly. After Jin calms down, he relaxes against the wall and faces Kidoh, rubbing at his eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter