Choi Mi Young(4 females left)(7males left)

M.PEG(Musically Powered Energetic Group), Sunny Ent.'s New Group(Apply Closed)

 tumblr_ldgkbyCD2k1qafk6uo1_500_large.png

AFF Username: tita_50

 

AFF Profile Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/44804

 

Character Info:

 

Character:  Mi Young [Female]

 

Name: Choi Mi Young

 

Nickname: Mi Yo or Youngie [this nickname is usually used when her members want something from her. Like a kiss up kind of action]

 

Date of Birth: September 28, 1993

 

Languages Known(Learning or Fluent): Fluent in Korean, English and Spanish. Learning Chinese and Japanese.

 

Appearance(4 links with name[name only for ulzzangs and models]):

http://weheartit.com/entry/740557

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/e12wdv.jpg/sr=1

http://data.whicdn.com/images/6473280/tumblr_ldgkbyCD2k1qafk6uo1_500_large.png?1295633846

http://yeahsaigo.tumblr.com/page/5

 

Style(as many links as you need with description, must has at least 4 links minimum):

 Dorm:

LOOK 01

Formal: [although she hates using these sorts of outfits, she will if needed]

LOOK 01

LOOK 02

LOOK 03

LOOK 04

School/Casual:

STYLE 01

STYLE 02

STYLE 03

STYLE04

STYLE 05

STYLE 06

Gym:

STYLE 01

 

Personality:

Mi Yong isn’t your typical girly girl. She’s often been described as the tomboy of the group because of her taste for shoes, hoodies, shades and hats. Quite and humble, she’s not much of a speaker and prefers to communicate with an excessive use of facial expressions, hand gestures and curt short answers.

Although she is the quietest one out of the bunch, she’s able to adapt to an unfamiliar surrounding and communicate with the locals in that particular community. Growing up she was always moving around. Hardly did she have a stable home for more than a month, and thus she’s learned how to adjust quickly within a second.

Sometimes, people tend to take advantage of her. Because her appearance gives off a fierce and intimidating look but her aura reeks of vulnerability and weak, people like to shift her around. Tossing here and there, but that only lasts a mere 10 seconds. She’ll let you have your fun and do what is you ordered her to do, but expect a little surprise to come along, Mi Yong style.   

When comfortable enough to open up and be more sociable than just curt and short responses, you’ll notice she’s quite a catch. She can be energetic, loud, obnoxious, rough, rugged, funny, everything you’d see in a child at the age of 3 years old. It’s hidden deep within her, because she fears if she lets herself go now, then sometime along the line she’ll get screwed over. It’s happened before, so she’s vowed to never let it happen again at whatever means.

One thing that really sets her apart from the group is her eyes. Not your normal big doe like eyes, but a rather complex and mysterious pair of eyes. When people stare into her eyes, they feel the urge and desire to get to know her. Hard to describe, it’s what attracts people’s attention. Knowing this, she lets her eyes do the talking for her. 

 

Background: Mi Yong didn’t really have a childhood while growing up. The youngest in her family, she and her family were constantly on the move and lived in their new hometowns for no longer than a month. Her father is an undercover agent which explains their constant moving. Her older brother eventually left the family to pursue his dreams of making it big as a famous artist, which he’s accomplished. Her older brother, Choi Seunghyun, is a successful rapper for Big Bang under the stage name TOP as well as an actor. After seeing him perform live, she knew that she wanted to follow his footsteps but make it happen her way with her rules. Her career launched off when she became an ulzzang and then the main model of an only uni clothing shop called SAIGO. Soon after her rapping, singing and dancing abilities were discovered as a friendly battle among friends caught the eyes of a scout.  

 

Likes:

Spicy foods, candies, ice cream, carnivals, video games, exercising, playing different types of sports, cooking, eye glasses [nerdy style], shades, shoes, hats, hoodies, hello kitty[to an extent], chocolate covered strawberries, stuffed animals with big head and small bodies, her iphone.

 

Dislikes:

Nosy people, overly dramatic people, rude and mean people, vulgar side marks, pretenders/fakes, plastic surgery, people who are full of themselves, thieves, a huge amount of make-up, overly girly clothing.

 

Hobbies:

 Rapping, singing, listening/composing/writing music, come up with new choreography, cooking, plays the drums, guitar and piano, writing stories.

 

Habits:

Bites bottom lip when lost in thought, puffs out cheeks when bored, barges in without knocking at times, blasts music to help her sleep, walks away when something catches her eye, sleeps with a hoodie on, whispers to herself in Spanish when frustrated, has a tendency of cursing in English when mad, lashes out when constantly nagged on.

 

Family:

Choi Daesung – father – alive – 46 – undercover agent

Choi Sung Hee – mother – alive – 45 - housewife

 

Siblings:

Choi Seunghyun – older brother – alive - 23 – Big Bang’s Rapper, TOP

 

Friends:

Mir & Thunder – MBLAQ

Zinger – Secret

Hyoyeon – SNSD 

 

Besties:

Junho – 2PM

Jokwon – 2AM

 

Rivals:

Yuri Kwon – SNSD - Yuri feels as if Mi Yong is trying to come in between her and Hyoyeon’s friendship thus hate and jealousy has occurred. It is all clearly a misunderstanding, but Yuri’s feelings aren’t budging one bit.

 

 

Stage Infortmation:

 

Stage Name: Mystery

Fanclub Name:  MICho

Fanclub color: Lime Green

Position(Must dash the ones avaliable below)[Example: Maknae(1)-]:

Maknae(1)

Leader(1)

Sub Vocal(2)

Vocal(4)

Sub Dancer(2)

Dancer(3)

Sub Rapper(1)

Rapper(2)-

Main Vocal(there can be 3)

Persona: Contradicting Eyes (?)