Allkpop News

M.PEG(Musically Powered Energetic Group), Sunny Ent.'s New Group(Apply Closed)

   

 In this new world the new big booming group is causing gossip all over the world. To much surprise, a few of these members are younger siblings to the famous groups like SHINee, Super Junior, and TVXQ. Another surprise is how the new upcoming debuting juniors have surprised their seinors with their worldwide popularity.

 

Anyways, we have new news about the two new members trained by Frog, and hyper active singer, that are now being added to this booming group. Their names are ChungHee(ChungJe) and Ae Sook(Evie). Evie's stepbrother, TVXQ's U-know Yunho, gives a surprised look on the news of his sister's debut.

 

Having an interview with the previously revealed members Jojo and Kkoch, we asked them about their new additional members.

 

R(Reporter): So you two...how are your feelings about them?

 

K(Kkoch): When you mean them you mean Chungie and Ae Sook?

 

R: Yeah,

 

J(Jojo): Their really cool...or they look like that. I haven't been able to meet them, but I'm sure you have...right Hee noona?

 

K: NOPE! Although Frog and I hang out after training...I haven't met them yet. However, from what I hear their really dedicated and nice kids.

 

R: Really?

 

K: Yeah, Frog called them once while they were packing and they were still practicing. Frog even told them they should go home so that they don't overwork themselfs. They even adressed me as "Noona" and "Unnie" even though we're only a couple or even one year apart. I'm looking foward to working with them.

 

J:Suddenly I feel excited working with them too!!!

 

R: wow...thanks Kkoch. Thanks Jojo. Byee!!!

 

There you have it folks, even the members are looking foward to working with them...what do you think?