Chapter 6

Two Sides Of The Same Coin

A/N: I don't have anything to say today guys, so just enjoy the chapter! hahaha. ily. <3

 

It was night time when their flight landed, once they got out of the plane they made way to find their luggage and head to the hotel. Yongguk saw the pictures, what the commercial showed but now that he sees the real thing he's positive they don't make the place any justice he turned to look at Himchan who was looking at everything with wide eyes and open mouth.

"This looks like a ing palace Guk!" He exclaimed and Yongguk nodded in agreement; he looked down at the exotic plants, the fountain on the middle of the lobby, the never ending columns that seemed to be made out of gold.

In complete awestruck he made his way to the front desk with a buffering Himchan behind him who seemed to be in a permanent trance. Yongguk cleared his throat and the receptionist looked up.

"Good night sir, how can I help you?" he said with a smile on his face. "I-Umm, I have a reservation." Yongguk said speaking lower than usual. 

"Under who's name?" the receptionist asked. "Bang Yongguk" he watched the receptionist type something on his computer "one suite, two rooms. Is that correct?" he nodded in reply. Some minutes passed of the receptionist typing when he finally stopped and gave Yongguk the room keys "Here's your keys sir hope you enjoy your stay" he said and then proceed to point the way to the elevators for Yongguk and Himchan to take.

***

If they thought the lobby was something movie like the suite takes the cake, it was simply beautiful.

"WOW!" they both exclaimed at the same time, they looked at the two level suite that gave them view of the beautiful scenery throughout. The suite included two lounges, two bathrooms, and two bedrooms overlooking the sea, private dinning room, two master bathrooms, a private bar and butler kitchen.

"Holy Guk! Look at this god damn place! I'm finally living like the prince I know I am" Yongguk had to roll his eyes at his friends vain comment but, he himself couldn't stop feeling like some sort of royalty.

After some more minutes exploring and gaping they decided to stop wasting time and start seeing the night life of the city.

***

Daehyun had to spend a whole day with his parents. He couldn't enjoy the little exploring they did because his mother kept on stopping every five minutes in some jewerly store or clothe department and his father's company was as the same as to being alone.

So he asked their tour guide what was there to do at night and he said and Daehyun quotes "Oh! For young, fresh people like you there's the excitement of a variety of night clubs and parties!" 

Daehyun is not fond of parties, drinking or night clubs but he figured he might as well go just to see and do a little exploring without interruptions and with some peace. He googled some information and asked around and eveyrthing and everyone suggested the same place, that's how he found himself making the line of what was supposed to be the best night club of the city.

Once inside, the flashing lights, sprouting confetti, heavy music and sweaty dancing people made his skin crawl and he felt like a fish out of water. The urge to flee the place keeps getting bigger and stronger but he decided to make it through to see if at least for a night he could be with people his age.

He won't act any reckless as he knows better; but he made a plan on his head to get a couple of drinks, try to enjoy the music and call it a night. He nodded to himself in approval of his well elaborated plan and made his way to the bar to order his first drink.

***

After some fast eating and a shower Yongguk and Himchan made way to their rented car on the way to what was according to the guide book the craziest place in the city.

"Okay, I'm more than ready to have some fun, taste foreign alcohol, dance like a mad man and find some beautiful girl to keep me company." Himchan said. Yongguk could only laugh at his friends antics, he sometimes wonders how destiny allowed that two people like him and Himchan to be friends but since it happen he's not going to complain.

"Don't you think you don't have the girl part covered? Half if not all of them are foreigners and your english it's no better than a four year old." 

Himchan gasped at his friend, offended over his insinuations but he replied with a classic Himchan answer "Oh Gukkie, you don't need to do any talking when you're me. I'm dressed ready to kill and my face it's an open invitation to attractive ladies, plus our bodies are the ones that would do the talking."

Yongguk cringed at his friend stupid logic but somehow smart, he believes he has better chances than Himchan since his english it's not perfect but he makes it through 

"Yea right, I'm dying to see how many girls you pick with your 'body language' ." Himchan turned to look at Yongguk with a glare on his face mumbling something that Yongguk didn't catch.

***

They arrived to the club and made the line giving the bouncer their names, Yongguk was actually impressed with the decorations of the place; the neon lights, the good music and the people seemed to be having a good time.

"Come on Guk! Let's get started, the bar line it's over there" Himchan said they made their way to the bar when Yongguk felt something or rather someone colliding with his chest, his eyes catching sight of ash blonde hair and he starts to feel the sticky feeling on his shirt.

Daehyun felt the heat flowing through all his body, he knows that by now he's cheeks are cherry red. He's still face first with the strangers chest so after some minutes he backed off immediately; the silence between them stretched and he thinks he hears someone clearing his throat behind him.

"You know, people usually apologize when they spill a drink on top of someone and proceed to ruin their shirts" Yongguk said kind of amused at how shy the boy was being.

Daehyun felt his cheeks heating up even more, he couldn't look up he doesn't know why he's so embarassed but he is. So he musters all the courage he has and looks up but only to feel that suddenly it's hard to breathe and his breath gets stuck on his lungs.