Chapter Four: Our First Real Encounter

Breaking His Walls
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yerin's POV

I stood by my locker, stunned, and trembling at my knees. Someone had thrown an egg at me, and it hit my forehead. It hurt. Biting my lip, I felt tears coming out. Then, more people appeared and started to throw eggs at me. Why was this happening to me? I say Younha at the front with her 2 friends laughing and smirking at me. I was too weak to run away. I got hit on the head a couple times and felt dizzy. I was overwhelmed and tried to keep myself up against my locker. ...the eggs kept on coming, one after another...I couldn't last any longer...

Then, right when I was about to fall, someone tall draped half of their leather jacket around me and put their arm around me, leading me out fast out the school door. I blindly followed along, bawling my eyes out. 

I was stumbling over my own feet as this person tried to walk super fast. I was hurt and exhausted...

I felt my body being lifted up bridal style, as this person began to jog even faster somewhere...

I kept my hands covering my face as I just sobbed and clutched on to the person's jacket. I leaned my head close to this person to seek comfort. 

Bobby's POV

The girl, was sticking very close to me. Closer than I felt comfortable with. But, I let her. I don't know why. Maybe because she seemed so sad and fragile. She needed someone to be strong for her. I had forgot about meeting my friends at the underground rap area, which was surprising. Rap was the only thing important to me in my life right now. Currently, I was carrying a girl I don't know, jogging to my house as fast as possible. She can't pass out on me right now.

Yerin's POV

The person carrying me finally stopped somewhere. I heard keys jingling and a door creak open. Oh no, I thought. I don't even know this person and I am being taken inside their house! What do I do?!? I can't move because

Please log in to read the full chapter