Chapter Three: First Day, First Disaster

Breaking His Walls
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yerin's POV

~DIINGDOONGDIINGDOONG~ the bell rang indicating the start of school. After that little incident with those 7 boys, I had rushed to the girl's bathroom to cool of my face with some cold water. I was feeling slightly stronger and ready to take on a new day. Holding on to the schedule I had got 2 days ago from the principal, and searched for my first classroom. I found it without much struggle. Nobody really noticed my small, and meek presence. The school was bubbling with laughter, shouts, and greetings to long lost friends unseen in the summer break. As I entered the class I just quietly sat down in a random desk with my head down. After a while, I got the courage to lift my head a little and glance around the classroom. Everybody was doing their own thing with their own group of friends. I smiled a little, thinking that this school might not be so bad. ~DIINGDOONGDIINGDOONG~ the bell rang once again signaling that everyone should be in their classrooms now. Right when the bell rang, though, one of the 7 boys I had seen earlier strolled in the classroom. The scary looking one. (Bobby) I shyly looked up at him wondering about him. I kind of thought that he looked handsome and manly. 

"Bobby! Please let's start off this year on a good note, alright?", said the teacher.

"Ne.", Bobby replied in a deep, gruff voice.

He seemed tamer than I thought. I smiled to myself blushing because I was liking this Bobby a lot. While the teacher was

Please log in to read the full chapter