Chapter Four: The Next Day...

Breaking His Walls
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yerin's POV

*yawn* It was already my second day at this new school. I had already left my house, early as usual, because I enjoy the peace and quiet of the sleepy town. I dearly hoped that I wouldn't get into any more trouble at this school...

Once I entered the school, I already heard whispers and saw sly glances at me. u_u <- was my expression because I was really sad and feeling alone. I am used to being alone, but these glances felt more like glares to me. Were they angry at me? I wonder why...))": I walked as softly and quickly as I could to my first class and sat down in the same place as yesterday. Right away, a group of 3 girls sat themselves down on my desk. I quietly gasped, because I was very shocked at this, and looked up at their faces. Oh no... they were smiling evilly and one of them poked me hard on my forehead and said, "You're a little , you know that? No one messes with our Bobby oppa. No. One." 

I started to tremble at her harsh words. This was because I spilled my orange juice on Bobby-shi yesterday... Oh, this is my bad luck!

One of the other three girls said, "Yah! Listen you ! Can't you here what Younha just said?!"

"She really is a dumb ."

Other people in the class were now looking at me and the 3 girls. There was no pity in there eyes. They all agreed with "Younha" and her 2 friends. I told myself to stay strong and not cry. I have been through worse after all. Their words don't mean anything...their words don't mean anything. I kept

Please log in to read the full chapter