Chapter One: Bobby's past flashback

Breaking His Walls
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bobby's POV ( bobby may speak to audience idk yet tbh) 

*beepbeepbeep* *beepbeepbeep* "urrrnghhh... " (<- yes, bobby's groan >3<~~kyaaa<333) I groaned as I rolled over in my messed up bed to smack the alarm off. The glowing numbers on the clock harshly displayed the time "4:00 AM". Sighing I closed my eyes and rubbed my face as my mind drifted off once again to my memories... memories that forever haunted me. 

Flashback:

"Bobby-yah, hurry up and eat your toast!!!"

"Umma!!! Please stop bothering me while I'm playing with my friends!!! >___>"

"YAH! KIM JI WON! YOU NOT COMING HERE THIS INSTANT?!? O:< Respect your mother, son!"

"ahhh arasso...umma saranghae >.^~<3. HEY GUYS I HAVE TO GO, CYA AT SCHOOL!!!"

"ahaha ok CYA JI WON"/"byee bobby kekeke"/"laterz"/-insert other types of goodbye greetings from ikon members-

"ahaha ji won-ah your such a good little boy *kiss* Umma loves you, you know that right? Even though I yell at you sometimes."

sometimes? pfff..."hahaha I love you too Umma. Forever and Always<3"

End of flashback.

I squinted my eyes shut to keep the tears in. That happy kid from the past was no longer here. Not after she left... not after she left because of my mistake. 

Please log in to read the full chapter