chapter2

Honey and Clover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “What is it Secretary Kim?” He asked with sparing her a single glance which made her a little confident before breaking that certain news to her boss.

“Mr Park from Park corp. is here to meet you Boss.”

And then there was a complete silence. Just like the graveyard. She mentally prepared herself for the worst scolding.

 “What had I told you about this Secretary Kim?” He shot laser beam with his emotionless eyes toward his poor secretary.

“That You don’t want to meet Mr Park but boss he is here for the 20th time this month. I think you should meet him for once.” She said it slowly while arching her right eyebrow.

“I don’t care what you think Ms Kim if you are feeling bad for that man than you better hand me your resignation because as much as I know a secretary do only according to the boss’s wish and here, I am the boss.” He yelled at her literally chewing on his words.

“Sorry boss, but what would I say to him!” She chocked on her voice.

“That’s your problem Ms Kim not mine. I don’t pay you for free. You may go now. One more thing, I don’t want any calls or any visitor no matter what for imminent four hours. Take care of that.” He issued his new command with straight face and Heechul immediately noticed the seriousness of his order in her mental register.

She stepped out of the monster Jung’s office and took a deep breath before pressing the intercom button for the reception “Hello reception! Please tell Mr Park that we are sorry for the inconvenience but we have to cancel his appointment since boss is out with a client.” She was feeling guilty for the old man whom she had to send back everytime but there was nothing she can do for him after all no one can go against ‘The devil’ Jung’s will.




 

“It’s okay I’ll come some other time.” Mr Park flashed a faint smile to make her at ease completely aware for the fact that the attorney was nowhere but here inside his cabin and was purposely avoiding him.




 

Unknown to everyone Yunho created a war like situation inside his chamber by sweeping off the things over his working desk in anger then ran fingers over his hair in frustration. He rose from his chair and kicked the desk to calm himself but no vial. It was only increasing his anger more and more. He grabbed the cold water and gulped it down in one breath then hit the empty glass on the wall which shattered all over the place.

Just then the intercom ringed.

 “What is it now Ms Kim?” he sounded a bit annoyed which made Heechul paused for a second to remember all the existing God from all over the world for the safety of her life before continuing over intercom.

“I am extremely sorry to interrupt you boss but it’s really urgent that’s why,”

“Come to the point?” He cut off his secretary bluntly.

“I got a call from police station they want to meet you.”

“It’s her again.” He muttered under his breath, his fists clenched into tight ball till his knuckle turned all white before adding sternly “Call Lawyer Jang Geun Suk and short it out together with him.”

“But boss,” Secretary Kim wanted to tell him something but the line went dead already.




 




 

Jaejoong was standing under the shower, motionless. Her red stony eyes were filled with water as she stares at her refection on the mirror with disgust. There was a clear purplish mark of teeth on her neck she rubbed it with her right hand with all her strength wanting to vanish that from her skin but it turned out even worse. She cried out loudly and squatted down on the cold floor helplessly.

/flashback/

She looked at the bag she was carrying over her shoulders. It was definitely not a good day for her. She was working her off since morning but all she sold past noon was just one fourth of the total products. She was tired as well as hungry but she knew it well that there is no time for rest. She has to earn some extra bucks to repay Junsu, who will never ask it on her own being a good eonnie.

She wipe off the sweat running down her temple as she saw a small convenience shop nearby she thought for a second and entered inside to buy instant ramen. She chose the corner seat to have her lunch peacefully. She took out her small notepad and scribbled down a rough estimate of the sold products while munching when a man come to her.

“Excuse me are you sales boy of cosmetic products?”

She stopped eating and nodded her head politely in response. It was obvious that the man had mistaken her for a boy because of her appearance.

“Is it! You got a lot with you I know a place where you can sell them all.” The man smiled at her in friendly way.

“Really sir! It would be so nice if you could tell me the address please.” Her eyes beamed in hope.

“It is just around the corner street no 6b, Blue apartment.”

“Thanks a lot ajjusshi.” She bowed to him happily before shoving her pen and notepad inside her pant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter