chapter4

Honey and Clover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello! Sounds robotic.  Hello! No. No, be more polite. Hello! That’s good one more time. Hello! I am Kim Jaejoong your new care taker. From now on I will be responsible for all your needs.” She said politely and tried to form a gentle smile on her face while practicing the same line for the nth time since she left the bed. She was a bit excited and a lot nervous regarding her first meeting with girl who got detained by the police because of her aggressive behaviour in school. According to Heechul she was nothing better than her appa in rude behaviour.

She brushed off the imaginary wrinkles over her check blue shirt and took a good last look over her reflection on the mirror before stepping out of the bathroom. She already received her mistress’s schedule and like- dislike list last night from Mrs Han so that she can prepare herself well for the first day of her job. She took oath to work for her employer with loyalty and care without making any slip-up in her heart.

“Agassi! wake up it’s school time.” she knocked on the pink door situated right next to her room but got no response even after good fifteen minutes “Agassi! Are you up already? okay then I am coming in.” She knocked again and announced before turning the knob to get inside but as soon as she opened the door a flying pillow hit her face perfectly with a great force and the next movement she found herself lying on the floor.

“Don’t you dare to enter in my room? Get out.” She heard it clear and loud “That arrogant little brat what she think of herself huh she really needs some spanking for her behaviour. Calm down Jae she is just a kid a teen. Don’t be angry she needs you so just calm down. Take a deep breath.” She cooed herself and get up from the floor while fixing her messy hair. She made a cough sound to clear then plaster an artificial smile before reaching out her hand to open the door again but before she could do that a voice stopped her to do that.

“Ms Kim!”

She turned around to find the source of the voice and found Mrs Han standing there with a tray of coffee and orange juice.

“Good morning Mrs Han!” She smiled and bowed to her with respect, Mrs Han greeted her back the same but more formal way.

“Did you sleep well Ms. Kim?”

“Yes. Thanks for asking but Mrs Han. Please drop the honorific you are my supervisor so just call me by my first name.”

“You sure know how to use sugar words but it’s nice that you didn’t call me old. I can see you are having hard a time dealing with Jiyool Agassi. Let me handle it for today. It is already coffee time of Mr Jung so serve him for me I will wake Agassi for you. Here. Top floor, room across the elevator.” She handed her the tray with hot coffee and signalled her to leave.  Jaejoong bowed to her and moved toward the lift with wide eyes, bewildered by the huge house.

“Ostentatious rich people! Is this really a house for two people it is enough for a whole state. One is living in North Pole and other is in South Pole, and what is this. Owning a room of own is okay but owing a whole floor isn’t it a bit superfluous indeed a weird family but I must say Eonnie’s boss is surely very wealthy. Huff life like this is just like a dream for people like us. Concentrate Jaejoong concentrate. The room across the elevato

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter