chapter3

Honey and Clover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junsu sprang up on her bed as she heard something behind the wall. She was always the light sleeper among them even a faint flipping sound of pages was enough for waking her up from deep slumber.

“Jae! Wake up! Jae! Did you hear that?” Junsu vigorously shook the little frame sleeping nearby

“What ?” latter replied in sleepy voice with half lid eyes.

“The thud. Isn’t it coming from Heechul eonnie.” Junsu pointed toward heechul’s room all alarmed. Jaejoong yawned while scratching her neck before searching her slippers as if she can read Junsu’s mind.

“Wanna check it out together?” She offered and Junsu hopped down from the bed with a jolt to follow the younger one.

They barged inside Heechul’s room and the view made their jaw drop in surprise not because it was weird but it was horrible to witness their beloved eonnie banging her head against the wall.

“Eonnie! why are you banging your head?” Jaejoong came half running to her and stopped her from hitting her head against wall but Heechul freed herself from her clutch.

“I think she is possessed by some ghost.”  Junsu came up with the most possible thing that popped up inside her little brain after seeing Heechul’s weird behaviour.

“Yaa there is no such things as ghosts.” Heechul smacked Junsu’s head for that ridicules thought who let out a miserable pout after getting a hard knuckle while rubbing the forehead.

“Then why are you acting like a crazy granny?” Jaejoong blinked her eyes in confusion.

“Because, because I don’t want to live anymore. Let me die.” She sobbed like a baby and attempted to strike her head again.

“But why?” the question come in unison.

“Because of my boss!”

Both of the younger girls exchanged stares and shook their head with a loud sigh, again in unison.

“Yeap. Just a while ago I got a call from that mean monster. Look at the time. It’s 1.45am for heaven’s sake. Can’t that man sleep and let other sleep peacefully, what he think of me hah a robot I am human too and I need rest too can’t he behave a little like human. He needs a care taker and want me to bring one by tomorrow. Now tell me am I a genie?” She asked in forested voice and earned a sync shook from the younger ones.

 “How am I gonna produce a caretaker out of blue in the middle of the night. I don’t want to get fired. Argh God please help me.” She said in panic and facepalmed herself while cursing the time when her stupid mouth spilled the word caretaker in front of her boss.

“Oh come on Eonnie it is not the first time your boss had demanded for something. There must be a way out for this too.” Junsu patted her shoulder to comfort her.

“Junsu eonnie is right you will find someone who can help you with these and No one is gonna fire you.” Jaejoong wrapped her arms around both of her eonnies with a cheering smile.

“Junsu can you help me with it all you have to do is take care of a girl and you will get high pay for this.”

“Nope. I don’t want to die at such young age. I haven’t got married yet.” She refused in instant.

“How will you die if you do this job?” Heechul asked her cluelessly.

“Didn’t you say it’s your boss who needs a caretaker and the whole world knows how dangerous that man is only an idiot will dare to go in lion’s den which I am not. Moreover I have my lessons, home tuitions and a boyfriend a whole package of tight schedule.” Junsu took out her list of excuses and Heechul found it sensible somehow. Then she turned towards the one who was left other than them.

“Jae~” She cooed her with extra sweetness in her voice “Will you please be a caretaker for my boss?” She blinked her eyes three times with overloaded cuteness and Jaejoong felt her eyes filled with imaginary water.

“No.” her answer was short and simple.

“Why not?” Heechul moved closer with a strong determination to persuade her for the job. “You said you lost your job that means you need a job. You said you don’t have a degree so it is hard to find a decent job with high pay. It is a decent job you just have to look after a teen it isn’t a tough work. Think for the payment. It will solve all your troubles.” She tried to convince her by counting the benefits of this job.

“I know that but eonnie I don’t want to work for a person who don’t know the value of his employees. I don’t want to be a slave of a snob.”

“Who said you will be his slave he might never run into you he is very busy person you know.”

“Whatever eonnie but I already have a job.”

“What when?” Heechul asked in surprise but Junsu narrowed her eyes in doubt.

“Sorry I forgot, I got apart time job in the down street restaurant.”

“That Chicken restaurant! No. No. Uwaan you are only hope Jae don’t say no. Please.” Heechul made her best puppy face to melt her heart but it doesn’t affect her a bit.

“I want to do it but I can’t break my promise sorry eonnie why don’t you put an ad on internet I am sure you will find the one suitable for this job before the dead line.” She suggested her with a wide smile.

“I think you are right this is the only way left for me.” She nodded in agreement although she was disappointed that she failed to convince none of them for that job.


 


 

Junsu slipped under the comforter beside Jaejo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter