Lollipop's Fifth Member

Do You Wanna B - Lollipop [Application Closed]

Brand New Stardom Reveals Lollipop's Main Dancer, Song So Hee ;

 

Birthname: Song Yue [Korean Name; Song So Hee]

Nicknames: Sony, SingSong

Age: 20

Birthdate: February 14, 1991

Birthplace: Beijing, China

Ethnicity: Chinese-Korean

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 108 lbs

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personality: So Hee is a nice, lively, caring, funny, independent and fun-loving person. She is smart but sometimes she is such a dork. She loves to eat and to sleep for her beauty. She is a hardcore workaholic when it comes to her job. She rarely uses aegyo because she feels awkward after doing it. She always says what's on her mind before thinking of it.

She is a very overprotective person about her friends and would love to kick butts. She really loves food and if someone would dare to touch her food she would bite their hand off. She is only well-mannered around her family and very old people but not around older girls and boys. When she wakes up she doesn't show her face because she finds herself ugly without make-up. She can act cute and innocent but prefers to be y and mature.

Family history:  Yue was born in Beijing before her family had to move due to her fathers business company. Being the youngest child in the family,she was spoiled by her parents especially by her father. When she was 10,she started to train to become a model like her older sister. After four years of hard training she finally could start her dream as a model altho her real dream is to become a singer.

Family members:  

Song Chen | 47 | Father | CEO of his own business company - Her father sometimes spoils his children when he sees them. He's mostly busy with work and sees them a few times in a week.

Song/Kwon Hana | | Mother | Photographer - Her mother really loves to take picture from her and cares alot for her.

Song Yuan | 26 | Eldest Brother | Doctor - When So Hee feels ill she always goes to her brother. He's very overprotective over So Hee and doesn't like when people are touching her without her permission.

Song Soo Yun | 24 | Older Sister | Model - She and So Hee have hate relationship. Ever since her younger sister became a trainee she started to hate her because she gets more attention from their parents than her.

Cousin(s):

Seo Joo-Hyun 'Seohyun' | 20 | Singer and Member of SNSD - She and Seohyun have a really close bond since her older sister doesn't like her anymore since she became a trainee. Seohyun really loves her cousin and loves to spend her free time with her

Likes: Food, Video Games, Pranks, Gags, Rain, Horror Movies, Art, Dramas, Anime, Cosplay, Manga, Domo

Dislikes: Sci-Fic-Movies, Burned Food, Liars, Stalkers, Weird People, Gossips, Hurt Animals

Trivia/Facts:

O1. Has a tumblr, twitter, and facebook account.
O2. Loves to eat tons of food without getting fat.
O3. Loves black tea.
O4. She's the cousin of Seohyun from SNSD.

O5. She has a ChowChow named Cooky.
O6. Many people thought she was related to f(x)'s Victoria.
O7. She usually does her 'y hair flip'.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Chosen Ulzzang name: Seo Yoo Jin

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stage name: Yue

Persona: y

Positions: Main Dancer, Vocalist

Trainee years: 4 Years in SM

Official Fanclub Name: MoonHeatZ

Official Fanclub Color: Purple

Other Jobs Before Debut: CF Model, Volunteer, Model, MV Appearances and Back-Up Dancer

________________________________________________________________________________________

Partner/ Bias: Kwon Yuri

How You Met: When So Hee was still a trainee under SMent, So Hee was playing football with her best friend Taemin and when she wanted to catch the football she bumped into Yuri, who was on her way to the dance practice. So Hee immediately helped her up and excused herself like 20 times before Yuri stopped her and laughed. Yuri forgave her and said it was no problem and invited her to drink some tea with her after her practice. They exchanged numbers and became best friends then.

Ex Parnter: Ok Taecyeon (2PM), Kim Hyo Jung aka Hyorin (Sistar)

Special Moments: So Hee suprising Yuri backstage at SMTown in NY on their 8th monthsary.

Couple Name: Dorky Couple

Best Friends: Sooyoung, Jessica & Taeyeon(SNSD),Taemin (SHINee),G-Dragon & T.O.P(Big Bang).

Friends: f(x), B2ST, Miss A, SNSD, CAP (Teen Top) & Uee (After School)

Rivals: Nana (After School) & Taeyang (Big Bang)


Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry for my absence. The end of the term in my University is coming up, and I have a lot of studying to do as well as writing papers.

Unfortunately, school comes before this story in order of importance, so I've been trying to get everything done before continuing with this and getting distracted by it.

I hope you all understand - the life of a University student is rather hectic sometimes, but I will be trying my best to get this done regularly, especially when I start writing the actual story.

I hope you're all still with me!

- Sunny.