Second Member Revealed! Meet The Main Vocalist

Do You Wanna B - Lollipop [Application Closed]

Brand New Stardom Reveals Lollipop's Main Vocalist, Kim HyunAe ;

 

Birthname: Kim HyunAe

Nicknames: Angel

Age: 19

Birthdate: April 14, 1992

Birthplace: Dededo, Guam

Ethnicity: 1/2 Korean, 1/4 Japanese, 1/4 Chinese

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 125 lbs

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personality: She's normally a happy person, but she's incredibly scary when she's mad. She's known for her constant and irresistible aeygo. She's a major tomboy, but she starts screaming like crazy if she sees a creepy crawlie near her. She's a genius and a major bookworm, but she acts like a blonde at times. She tends to speak her mind, but she immediately apologizes if she unintentionally offends somebody. She doesn't like to sugar coat things when she talks, but she will if she has to. She spaces out really easily when she's not paying attention to anything in particular. She'll do anything and everything in a heartbeat for the people she cares about. She's a very responsible and independent girl, since her parents taught her about responsibility from an early age.

 

Family history:  She was born in Dededo, Guam to a Korean father and a Chinese-Japanese mother. When she was 10, her family moved to Seoul, South Korea where her mom gave birth to her younger twin sisters HyunJae and HyunJung. When she was 12, her mom gave birth to her younger HyunSu, but her mom got sick after she gave birth. Her dad couldn't afford to take care of her mom and his family, so HyunAe took it upon herself to help take care of her mom and her siblings while her dad worked to make money. Her mom was released from the hospital 2 months later, and she decided to be a stay at home mom to take care of her health. Her family currently lives in a house that's 5 minutes away from her dorm.

Family members:  

Kim HyunKi - (Father) He's currently a lawyer at a Seoul law firm. He loves his family very much.

Nakamura Aiko - (Mother) She's currently a stay-at-home mom, but she used to work in a bakery.

Kim HyunJae - (Sister) She's the older twin by 2 minutes. She's very mature for her age and sometimes acts more mature than HyunAe.

Kim HyunJung - (Sister) She's the younger twin by 2 minutes. She's the closest to her twin sister and HyunAe.

Kim HyunSu - (Brother) He loves being taken care of by his family, especially HyunAe. He wants to be a lawyer like his dad when he gets older.

Likes: Red roses, White Chocolate, Bunnies, Long Walks On The Beach, Listening To Upbeat Music, Dolphins, Pandas, Hello Kitty, Sunshine, Red Bean Mochi, Bubble Milk Tea.

Dislikes: Liars, Insincere Apologies, Rude Or Fake People, Being Woken Up Really Early, People That Try To Hurt The People She Cares About, Snobs, Playboys, Thunderstorms, Creepy Crawlies.

Trivia/Facts:

O1. She can speak fluent English, Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Japanese.
O2. She has a 3rd degree black belt in Taekwondo and Aikido.
O3. She has a red rose tattoo on her right shoulder.
O4. She has three piercings in her left ear, and three in her right ear.

O5. She is blood type O.
O6. She has a major obsession with Hello Kitty and she's never seen without a Hello Kitty item.
O7. When she's mad, the quickest and safest way to calm her down is by giving her bubbletea and red bean mochi.
O8. Her English name is Ava Kim.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Chosen Ulzzang name: Kim Na Yeon

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stage name: Angel

Persona: Angelic Voice

Positions: Main Vocalist

Trainee years: 3 Years

Official Fanclub Name: Wings

Official Fanclub Color: Silver

Other Jobs Before Debut: She played the female lead in Infinite's "Be Mine" and "Paradise" MVs. She was also a model.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Partner/ Bias: Park Hyunsik

How You Met: They met each other when he saw her leaving Open World Entertainment. He was on his way to a schedule when he saw her crying. He asked if she was okay, and she told him that she just broke up with Jay. He comforted her and invited her to come to his schedule with him. She accepted his offer and they got to know each other along the way.

Ex Boyfriend: Her ex-boyfriend was Jay from The Boss. They dated for 3 years before they mutually broke up after he debuted with The Boss.

Special Moments: They did a cover of Onew and Jessica's "One Year Later" at an awards show a month after she debuted with Lollipop.

Couple Name: Model Couple.

Best Friends: Block B, Infinite, ZE:A, The Boss, U-Kiss, B1A4, Super Junior, SNSD.

Friends: Minho (SHINee), Onew (SHINee), Amber (Fx), Victoria (Fx), Thunder (MBLAQ), Yoseob (B2ST), Seungri (Big Bang), CL (2NE1)

Rivals: Sulli (Fx) and Jiyoung (KARA)


Author's Note:

Here's another character chosen!

I apologize for my lateness in posting this - but I'll hopefully be revealing three members today [two more besides this one].

I'm blaming University for my lack of updating - simply because it's midterm week, and I'm supposed to be studying for my Philosophy exam.

Anyway! Please welcome the newest member of the story!

Kim HyunAe, hwaiting! :)