Never be mine

Bomi Oneshot/Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling in love with your brother-like-bestfriend girlfriend not that easy.It is more hurt when accidently saw them making out infront your face with your own eyes.

***

His crush,Yoon Bomi.She has everything.Good family background,her beautiful face,cheerful.Look cute when she smiling.Not to mention her kindness.Her perfect feature make it hurt to not fall for her.

 

***

 

Their first meeting was when Jong In playing soccer with his friends.Accidently sprained his ankle.Bomi who was there watching them playing soccer kindly help him while his soccermate continuing the paused game because Jong In look like he doesnt really injured badly.

 

He kind of checking her out when Bomi help him with his injury.

 

****

 

Second time he saw her was when they having lunch at canteen.But she doesnt notice him.

 

He love how she laugh,when she play with her hair.Her voice that melt Jong In inside out.

 

****

 

Kim Jongdae noticed that Jongin keep staring at the same place.At the table that filled by six girls.Chorong,Namjoo,Eunji,Hayoung,Naeun and the last one is the shining Yoon Bomi.Who doesnt know Bomi?She is hot.Jongdae pretend that he doesnt see silly sick smile created on Jongin face.He is curious who is the unlucky girl that Jong In fall for.

 

"Yah,Kim Jong In!Eat your food.Stop staring at them"Kyungsoo who noticed Jongin

 

JongIn blushing hard.Even his skin is kind of dark type they still able to see it.There are only five of them.Lucky for Jongin because if other are there.They are gonna hard.

 

"Do you like one of them?"Yixing straightforwardly asking.Make the younger blushing madly.

 

Jongin could only nodding while try to hide his embrassment.

 

"Who?"This time Minseok asked.

 

"The girl that sit beside Naeun."

 

Jongdae choked on his own food.Yixing pass him a glass of water.

 

"Yoon Bomi?!"Jongdae asked when he get his sense back.

 

"So her name is Bomi?"

 

Jongdae nodded at his question.

 

"You doesnt know her?She is same year with me."Kyungsoo added.

 

"You like her?"

 

"Yes.Kind of."

 

"Better dont."

 

Jongin frown at Jongdae answer.

 

"B-but why?"

 

"Just dont"

 

Finishing his word,Jongdae walk away.Leaving his friend behind and make Jongin jaw dropped.

 

****

 

The shared house was loud and noisy when the twelve dorky gathered together.

 

All of them are at living room.It is good that the living room is big and enough for them.Watching television together.Munching junk food and teasing each other was a normal sight for them.

 

After they having dinner,Jongin and Jongdae are the only one that left because it is their turn to wash the dishes.

 

Jongin inhale deeply before let out a sigh.He braving himself to ask Jongdae.

 

"Hyung."

"Hmm?"

"Last time,when I told you guys about my feeling toward Bomi but-"

"I told you dont?"Jongdae cut him off

"Y-yes.But why?"

"Because..."

 

Jongdae paused.Jongin grew impatient.

 

"She is.."

 

Again.

 

"Hyung girlfriend."Jongdae look at him.Waiting for Jongin reaction.Plate on Jongin hand s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter