Jealous??

Bomi Oneshot/Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris really curious about her girlfriend Yoon BoMi.The one that manage to be with him for almost a year.Its be a record because Kris had never been in relationship more than four month and the worst thing is he usually date a girl for only around two week or lesser than that.He admit that he never get enough of Bomi.Her soft touch was warm and his lips on her always driving him crazy.He want more.He doesnt even know what that so special on Bomi that made him afraid of losing her.

 

 

Yoon Bomi was a cheerful person.Always lighten up the mood wherever she's around.Her natural beauty always attrack her senior and even her junior.Kris had a hard time to make Bomi become his because she is very cold toward people who whan her to be mire than a friend.She is kind of hard to get.Or maybe because she know what kind of guy Kris is.

 

 

It's take almost a month before she accepted Kris.Maybe because he didnt give up and she give him a chance.Kris though Bomi was like other girls.Clingy and always text him.But it turn out to be opposite.Bomi never text him and it turn out that Kris alway text her which is the thing that he never done to other girl.He always waiting for her infront of her house and he always drag Bomi to had lunch with her instead with her friend and how he smirk when Eunji make a disapproving look.Kris know he was in a big trouble.He was madly in love with her.

 

 

He still remember how he begging Bomi to move in at his house.Telling her that he just dont want to live alone and want to eat a proper breakfast before go to collegue.Bomi said that his reason was nonsense because he living alone for almost two years and he never having a problem with that but in the end she obeyed.

 

 

***

 

 

Its almost midnight when Kris reached home.Having a party with his friend.Celebrating Minseok birthday.Plopped on the couch.Closing his eye.His head feeling dizzy.He drunked a bit.He almost dall asleep when a tiny hand reached his shoulder.Shaking him slowly."Kris,you should sleep at bed.Not here."Bomi said softly.Kris said nothing and followed her to their bedroom.Kris laying himself next to Bomi.Facing her.Wrapping his hand around her waist.Bomi give him a peck on lips and she was about to sleep when Kris move himself above her.Staring deep in Bomi eye before closing the gap between their lips.Sweetly and slowly.They enjoy the night together.

 

 

Kris deep sleep disturbed when his alarm ring.Slowly open his eye.He groaned and quickly turn off the alarm.Luckily it is Sunday.They doesnt have any class.He diverted his eye to his side.Found a peacefully sleeping Bomi next to him.He tuck to her ear some of Bomi hair that are fall to her face.Admiring her beauty.Give a small peck and it wake her up.She smile and muttered a good morning before get up and walk toward bathroom to take a bath while Kris eyeing her.Sigh when she's out of his sight.Gosh,he would never get enough of Bomi.He always want more.

 

They spend the morning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter