Move on

Bomi Oneshot/Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a year since the breakup. Minseok still don’t understand why Bomi, his ex-girlfriend ask for the break up. It is for their own good. She said. But all Minseok can feel after the break up is pain and there is nothing good about it, but Bomi look like there is nothing changes. He’s in the pain alone. Year passed and she has move on. Found another guy that is way better than him but he hasn’t.

 

They are at the same university. Same major to be exact. It is hard to not meet her. Sometimes they are in the same class and Bomi always flashing him a sweet smile. Her smile looks sincere while Minseok’s obviously a fake smile.

 

She is three years younger than him and he met her at junior’s orientation.He fall in love with her at the first sight.Some of his friend always talk about her and she actually kind of popular amongst senior.Even students from another major often talks about her.His interest on her grow and he asked for her number, exchanging text and ended up being a lover.

 

 

 

 

He meets her again today. At the library, she is at the far end and Minseok decided to seat at front, avoiding her actually. He was busy with his work when he noticed a glimpse of a guy walking toward the end of the library while holding a bouquet of flowers. Red roses.

 

Minseok recognized him. They are in the same dance club, Lee Howon. He sense something is going to happen , a confession.He was correct after all since Howon handing Bomi the flowers and tell her something, Minseok couldn’t hear it since his seat is kind of far from the two.

 

He could predict the ending. A rejection. Bomi rejected the flowers from Howon and tell him something which Minseok could read from movement, I’m sorry. Minseok shook his head. Stupid guy.Why even bothers to confess when he already knows that she is taken?

 

 

 

 

He meets her again today. This time she is not alone, together with her best friend, Jung Eunji.They are at hallway and even from afar he can hear her laugh. Its well-known that she is always loud. He chuckles. She hasn’t change at all. He purposely chooses the left path of the hallway, try to avoid her.

 

He walks to cafeteria since he had promised Dongwoo to meet him there. He easily finds him as soon as he arrived at the cafeteria because Dongwoo is sitting at their usual spot, at the end of cafeteria.

 

Dongwoo greets him as soon he sat down. He orders his food and chatting with Dongwoo while waiting for it.

 

The food come and both enjoying the meal.

 

“Yah, Kim Minseok, isn’t it Yoon Bomi?”  He said while pointing to the said name direction, she is walking inside the cafeteria with someone.

 

Minseok turn his head toward the pointed direction, he see her together with a guy.Minseok suddenly feel some weird feeling inside his stomache.The same feeling every time when he saw her with that guy.Her boyfriend.

 

Minseok gulps down his drink in one shot while Dongwoo staring at him disbelievely.He almost spok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter