Secret crush

Bomi Oneshot/Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was alone during the lunch time.Hoseok weren't able to join him because he still have meeting to attend.Sitting at the end of the cafe,he order food and playing with his phone since he have no one to talking with. A new message from Hoseok arrived,telling him that the meeting has ended and asking for his location.He reply shortly about his location.Hoping that his best friend come quickly and he doesn't want to eat alone.

The food was almost cold but Yoongi decide to wait for Hoseok.Hoseok arrived and give Yoongi an apologetic smile,flashing his eyes smile.

"I'm sorry ,the meeting was longer than my expectation."

"It's okay.Just order your food first.I am hungry to death but still waiting for you.It's really awkward to eat alone."

"Well,get yourself a girlfriend so that you can stop bugging me around."

"Shut up,Jung Hoseok.You call yourself my bestfriend so you have to be with me,eating together and such.Stop about that finding a girfriend or what."

"It just a suggestion,Yoongi."

---

Yoongi was at Dance Department since he promised Hoseok to visit him there yesterday.Watching Hoseok practicing his dance and he admitted that Hoseok look cool when dancing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter