Chapter 3

The First Time I Saw You

 


Soyou’s POV

                The first week passed by so quickly. Leo, N and I became closer. This might sound bad but I’m still not close with Sojin and I’m not planning to. Why? Because she’s very close to Leo. I mean they’re together all the time. It makes me jealous. Leo even sometimes leave N behind just to be with Sojin. I looked at the Leo and Sojin. They were chattering and laughing which makes me envy her. “Kang Jihyun, are you listening,” our math teacher, Mr. Kim Hyunjoong said. I stood up, making all my classmates look at me, then bowed. “Sorry Mr. Kim,” I said. Aish! Why do I always get caught? “Take your seat,” he said as he continued teaching Trigonometry. I turned my head to Min and saw her laughing. Why is she laughing at me? Can someone please explain why am I friends with her?

 

Leo’s POV

                “Sojin-ssi, can I ask you a question,” I asked her. “Well, you already are,” she said then giggles. It’s lunch time now so I brought her to the school garden. “By the way, how did you find this wonderful place,” she asked. “Soyou told me about this place and I thought of sharing it with you,” I said. “Anyway, back to the question. Do you have a boyfriend,” I asked her. I started liking her ever since the first they of school. I guess this is what they call love at first sight. “Nope, why did you ask oppa,” Sojin asked. Well, here goes nothing. I then started singing.

Say u say me
Aega taneun nae mam yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Say u say me
Neoman bomyeon naneun yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Naege cheossarangiran geol
Ijeya neol chatge doen geol
Baby wajullae
Jigeumbuteo urin yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

(English Translation: “Say U Say Me

My heart is burning up, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Say U Say Me
When I see you, I go yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

You’re my first love, I finally found you
Baby, will you come to me?
From now on, we’re yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah”
)

(Say U Say Me by: VIXX)

“I know this might be insane but you see I like you,” I confessed. She startled which made me 100% nervous. “Look, I’m willing to wait for your answer. You don’t have to answer me no—“

“I like you too oppa,” she cut my sentence. “Would you be my girlfriend,” I asked her straight. “YES,” she said then hugged me. That was fast. I didn’t know she likes me too. Well I’m thankful she does. “Let’s tell this to them, shall we,” I told Sojin. I took her hand and look for our friends in the cafeteria. “Hey guys,” Sojin and I waved our hands. “We have something to tell you,” Sojin said.

 

Soyou’s POV

                “We have something to tell you,” Sojin said. I looked at their holding hands. Don’t tell me they’re—“We’re together now,” Leo announced making all of us shocked. “Congratulations,” N said then hugged both of them. After that, N looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. Well, I told him my secret and I guess he pities me now. “Oh is that so,” I asked then fake a smile. “Congrats. By the way I’ll be going ahead,” I said then took my bag. “I’m coming with you,” Donghyun said. I nodded as a reply then left the 4 of them. Donghyun and I went to the library and sat down on the chairs. “Why did you come with me,” I asked him with a smile plastered on my face. “Soyou, you don’t have to fake a smile when you’re with me,” he said making me broke out in tears. Donghyun hugged me tightly. “It’s okay. I got you,” he said as he caresses my back. I stayed silent for 5 minutes until I’ve calmed down. “So this is how it feels like when your crush doesn’t like you back at the same time has a relationship with somebody,” I said as I started crying silently again. Donghyun didn’t say anything and just continue my back. I heard the bell rang making me panic. “Omo! We’re going to be late,”I said. “It’s okay. Are you fine now,” he asked. “Yeah. Let’s go,” I said then went straight to my classroom.

 

                “We’ll be going now,” Leo said then places his arm over the shoulder of Sojin. It’s dismissal (4:30pm) now. “You two love birds have a nice date,” N said. “Sure. Bye bye,” Sojin said then walked away with Leo. “Are you okay,” N and Min asked. “It looked like you cried when you entered the classroom. Your eyes were so puffy,” Min worried. “I’m fine trust me,” I said then gave them a reassuring smile. “I’ll be going now bye,” I said then left them immediately. I stalked Leo and Sojin. I can’t just leave them alone. “Their first date is in the church,” I asked myself as I saw them entering the church. What are they doing in the church? After a few minutes, they stepped out of the church and saw them smiling at each other. I don’t know why but I felt like crying. Without even knowing, I started crying which made me ran away from the scene. Crying hard, I went straight to my favorite park to comfort myself. I looked at the sky and noticed that it was getting dark. Before I knew it, it started raining. To my surprise, someone covered me with an umbrella. I looked at the person and saw Donghyun. “You might catch cold,” he said. I gave him a fake smile. “I’ll walk you home,” he offered which I accepted. As we were walking, I accidentally tripped. I looked at the ground at the moment and was shocked to see my handwriting.

Donghyun offered his hand. “Are you okay?” The voice… it’s.. it’s not the same. “Yeah, I’m fine Donghyun. Thank you,” I said as I took his hand. “Be careful next time.” “Okay," I replied.

... 

Mr. Voice…

My fated person… 

Why?


Characters

9.) Kim Hyunjoong

~ Math Teacher


 

Here's the 3rd chapter. The story will officially start at Chapter 5. Are you excited? lol XD Again, this story is inspired by the manga Sprout. Sorry for the bad grammar :( If my story is slightly the same as yours then it's pure coincidence. I would really appreciate it if you COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND UPVOTE. ^^ Thanks ~ 

 

April 21, 2015

-BestfriendStar1


SPECIAL THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING FOR SUBSCRIBING: (LOVE YOU GUYS)

loveloxx

DreamOnStories

Girlly

eveningskye