Chapter 4

The First Time I Saw You

 


Soyou’s POV

           I spend the entire month’s nights crying. It just hurts so much seeing the one you thought of being your FATED person loving someone else. “My lovely daughter, we will be having guest tonight so go home as soon as school hours end,” mom commanded. “Yes mom,” I said and put my contacts on. Mom gave them to me yesterday. “Oh darling, you look prettier without glasses,” mom complemented. "Mom, you said that for the nth time already," I complained. She just wink at me then left my room. I'm glad she didn't notice my puffy eyes. I left the house and went to school.  

 

           "Hey! Let's go to the newly opened restaurant near our school," N asked us. "I'll pass. Mom told me to go home after school hours," I said. "Yeah, me too. My mom told me to go home early today," Leo said as he back hugged Sojin. I felt my tears forming in my eyes. NO! I should hold back my tears! "Are you okay," a concerned Donghyun asked me. "I got dirt on my eyes," I reply as I scratch my eyes. "Want to go to the clinic," Sojin offered. I declined her offer and stood up. "Hey guys. In a few minutes, lunch time would be over. I think we should go now," I gave them a fake smile. Everyone left the cafeteria except Min. She knows that I'm not okay. "Come on girl. Just give up already. He's got his own girlfriend. You're just hurting yourself," she said.

"It's hard to let go," I told her.

"It obviously looks hard just by judging your looks. I mean look at you! Your eyes are really swollen."

"Oh.. Was it that obvious?"

"Yes. N and Donghyun even noticed it."

"What should I do? I don't know what to do anymore.."

"You should stop liking him."

"But-"

"But what?"

"I can't.. I just can't." I started crying again which made Min sigh. "Let's talk about this later Soyou," she said then hugs me. "Let's go to our class now," she continued as she wipes my tears. 

 

          I put my things inside my bag as soon as the bell rang. I decided to ride a bus instead of being fetch by our driver. Why do I have to go home early? I wonder what Mr. Voice is doing. Pfft.. I bet he's with that Sojin. I feel kind of bad for not really liking Sojin. I mean she's kind and pretty.. not to mention, she's friendly too but.. Ugh! If it wasn't for her relationship with Mr. Voice, I would have liked her so much. I dropped off the bus and walked to my house. I ring our doorbell. "IU eonni, please open the door," I half-shouted. "Wait dear," she said as I heard the locks being unlocked. As soon as the door opened, I gave her a hug. "What's wrong sweet heart," she asked me then pat my head. "Are mom and dad here," I asked her. "Yes," mom popped out all of a sudden. "I'm home mom," I said as I hugged her too. "Darling, take a rest for a while," my mom said as she kissed my head. I gave mom a nod then headed to my room. I change my uniform to shorts, removed my contact lens and took a nap.

 

          "Darling, wake up," I heard mom's voice. I opened my eyes and checked the clock located on the table next to my bed. It was seven thirty in the evening. "Take a bath now sweetie also dress decently," she told me then left my room. I wonder who's coming tonight. I took a bath and checked my closet for some clothes. I decided to wear gray longsleeves with a printed 'Awesome' on it, black pants, and a pair of white shoes. I went on the first floor to check on mom. "My beautiful daughter! Why are you wearing that tomboyish outfit," she asked me. "Erm.. It's because I feel comfortable wearing it," I answered her question. On that very moment, mom dragged me to my room. "Take your clothes off," she commanded.

"But mom!! It's embarassing!"

"I'm your mother Soyou. What's embarassing about that?"

"Ugh! Nevermind mom," I said urging myself to speak no more. She opened my closet and took out something. "Oh no! I'm not wearing that!" I told her. "Yes you are young lady," she said as she handed the white dress to me. I didn't want to fight back anymore do I just wore the dress silently. Gosh... It feels so uncomfortable.. "Hurry up and fix your hair darling. They'll be here in a few minutes." I tied my hair as soon as mom left the room. I went to the window side of my room and opened the curtains. I saw Mr. Voice-- wait WHAT?! He saw me by the window, smiled, and waved his hand. I closed my curtain and spank my face. Am I dreaming? Does this mean I'm obsessed with him? I opened my curtain again to double check if he was really on the other side of the window but to my suprise.. He wasn't there. I guess it was just my imagination. "Kang Jihyun! The visitors are here," mom shouted from downstairs. I checked my mirror one last time then went down to the door with my parents. My mom opened the door and gave the guests a warm welcome. "Jihyun, they are our new neighbor," mom said. "Mr. and Mrs. Jung meet my daughter Kang Jihyun," my mom introduced me to their family. "Is this your boy," dad asked and pat the kids head. "Yes. His name is Jung Taekwoon," Mr. Jung answered. "Welcome to our neighborhood," mom and dad said in unison and let the visitors go inside the house. I was left behind the open door, drowning in the sea of my thoughts. Then it hit me.. JUNG FAMILY?? MR. JUNG?? MRS. JUNG?? JUNG TAEKWOON?? MR. VOICE?? NEIGHBOR?? 


Characters 

9.) Lee Jieun a.k.a. IU

        

~ Kang family's maid

~ She's like a sister to Soyou.

 

10.) Mr. & Mrs. Jung

~ Leo's parents


Informations

1.) This is the scene when Soyou saw Leo. (Just to give you an overview)


 

Here's the 4th chapter. Sorry if it's boring but I hope you like it /insert crying face/. The text in blue have links attached to it :) Just click it~ Again, this story is inspired by the manga Sprout. Sorry for the bad grammar :( If my story is slightly the same as yours then it's pure coincidence. I would really appreciate it if you COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND UPVOTE. ^^ Thanks ~ 

 

October 30, 2015

-BestfriendStar1


 

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING FOR SUBSCRIBING: (LOVE YOU GUYS)

MaryReeds

 


 

COMMENT REPLY: (THANKS FOR COMMENTING OMG <3)

DreamOnStories: Here's the update!! Hope you kind of like it!! /insert sad face/ Sorry for the long wait >//< Please forgive author-nim /bows/