Chapter 2

The First Time I Saw You


Soyou's POV

          What is this feeling? It hurts. My heart hurts. Before I knew it, someone talked to me. "You okay," Leo asked. Wait, MR. VOICE?!? "Yeah. I'm fine," I answered then gave him a reassuring smile.

"Can I be friends with you, Soyou?" How did he know my name?

"If you're wondering how I knew your name. Well, remember Mrs. Kim told you guys to introduce yourself in the class?" Did he just read my mind?

"I didn't read your mind. Your face actually shows what you're thinking."

"Is that so?" I blushed out of embarrassment. "So… care to be my friend," he asked once more. I nodded as a response. I felt my heart pounding. Is this what it feels like to be in love? "Great," he said with a charming smile then went back on copying the schedule written on the board by Mrs. Kim. "Man, you're blushing like mad," Min mentioned. I took out my mirror and wah-lah, she was right. "Ms. Kang, it's not beauty time so please put down that mirror of yours," Mrs. Kim said which made everyone turn their heads to me. I put the mirror back inside my backpack and said, "I'm sorry." This is way too embarrassing. I can't believe I was being reprimanded on the first day of school.

          "Soyou meet my best friend N and my new friend Sojin," Leo said as we were walking to the cafeteria to buy ourselves some lunch. "Wow. Nice meeting you guys." I can only fake a smile on Sojin. "Oh my, I left my friends behind. You guys go ahead," I said then run back to the classroom. "I can't believe you left us," Min said with an angry expression on her face. "Sorry," I said so many times. "Fine, whatever. Let's just go and get something to eat," Min said. I guess she was still angry. Well who wouldn't be if your longtime friend left you just to hang out with your new friend. "Let's go," I said then hold Min and Donghyun's hand. "What do you want to eat? My treat," I bribed them. I wish this works. "It’s okay, Soyou. You don't have to treat us," Donghyun said. "Buy me some beef, bulgogi, japchae, ddeobokki, and kimchi. For the drinks, I want coke and water. For the desert, I want two melona, melon flavored," Min said out loud and glared at Donghyun for saying that. "Of course," I said then started to tell the saleslady her order. "That would be 25 dollars," she said. I paid for it then took the three trays and put it on the table one by one. "I forgive you," Min said which made me really happy. "Aren't you going to eat," she asked. "Still full," I answered. "How about you, Donghyun," she turned to Donghyun. "I'm fine," he replied. "Well suit yourself," she said then hungrily ate the food. "Yo! Soyou!" …Mr. Voice? "Hey Leo," I said then waved my hand. The three of them came to our table. "By the way, these are my friends Donghyun and Min," I said. "Nice to meet you," Min whose mouth was full said which made Donghyun chuckle. After a few minutes of chattering, it felt like we knew each other for a long time. "Can you guys give us a tour," Sojin asked. "Sure," Min said. "Why don't we split into three pairs," N suggested. "Yeah. Sojin and I, Min and you, and last but not the least Leo and Soyou," Donghyun told N. Mr. Voice and I? You have to be kidding me.

          "This is the school garden but nobody really goes here," I said then smiled just by looking at the flowers. "This is one of my two special places in this school," I continued. "I forgot to ask this a while ago. How many years have you been studying here," Mr. Voice asked. "This is my third year here," I answered. “Moving along, let’s move to my other special place,” I said then lead our way. This is pretty awkward… “You feel awkward huh,” Leo said. “Nope, it’s fine,” I said then smiled at him. “Are we there yet,” Leo asked. He seems to be tired of going up the stairs. “We’re just on the fifth floor Leo-ssi,” I said then giggled. “Two more floors to go,” I said. I never told anybody about my special places which means that Leo is the first one to know about this. “We have arrived,” I shouted in glee then open the door to my most favorite place in the world. Okay okay, I’m exaggerating. “This is the rooftop. Nobody, as in nobody goes here except from me,” I told Leo. “Wow. The scenery here looks pretty amazing. No wonder you like going here,” Leo said. I took the chance to stare at his face when he was looking at the wonderful sight. He looks like a prince charming. No, my prince charming. To my surprise he started singing.

 

Say u say me
Aega taneun nae mam yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Say u say me
Neoman bomyeon naneun yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Naege cheossarangiran geol
Ijeya neol chatge doen geol
Baby wajullae
Jigeumbuteo urin yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

(English Translation: “Say U Say Me

My heart is burning up, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Say U Say Me
When I see you, I go yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

You’re my first love, I finally found you
Baby, will you come to me?
From now on, we’re yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah”
)

(Say U Say Me by: VIXX)

 

Mr. Voice.. You have such a wonderful voice… And are those for me? Are you saying that I’m your first love?  “Is there something wrong,” Leo asked which made me come back to the reality. “Nah. By the way you sing so well,” I complimented him. “Thanks you. I’m planning to sing this to my first love,” he mentioned. Oh.. so it wasn’t for me then.. “I see.. Well we should go to our classroom now. Class starts in 1 minute,” I said then started to walk to the door.

 

“So how did it go,” Min asked me. Donghyun, Min and I are on our way to our hangout. To be specific our hangout is the arcade. “Nothing much happened,” I replied. “Oh really,” she asked.

“Yeah..”

“Care to explain why Leo and you were late?”

“Nothing happened. We just had a little talk.”

“And what is ‘little talk’?”

“He’s N-G-S-B.” (No Girlfriend Since Birth)

“REALLY?!?!?!”

“Yup so let’s stop talking about him for a moment and enjoy,” I said as I bought 400 tokens and played all the games in that arcade.  “Soyou, it’s getting pretty late. We should be going now,” Donghyun said. “Yeah, you’re right. Let’s go, shall we,” I said then grabbed my best friends’ hand and started walking to the exit of the arcade. “Good night Donghyun, Min,” I said as soon as we parted ways. I passed by my favorite park. It made me recall everything. “Didn’t Leo recognize me,” I asked to myself. I guess he didn’t because if he did we could have talked about it. I looked at the night sky. Staring at the stars, I made a wish. "I wish I would be his first and last..."


Informations

1.) Soyou's House

2.) School Garden

3.) School Rooftop


 

Here's the 2nd chapter. Soyou will be facing some problems soon so better stay tune. Again, this story is inspired by the manga Sprout. Sorry for the bad grammar :( If my story is slightly the same as yours then it's pure coincidence. I would really appreciate it you you COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND UPVOTE. ^^ Thanks ~ 

 

April 07, 2015

-BestfriendStar1