November 22, 2016

Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a while since I last wrote something but here I am finally updating!! Sorry if I don't update a lot!! 

 

Well a lot of things have happened in this cold month of November. First of all I had to do an interview for the culinary program that I applied for I got lost but eventually found the place I think my interview went okay. I like two people I don't know their name or what grade their in but I hope to find that out soon. And something terrible happened. So I got a Samsung s6 and I wanted to sell my old iphone 5 so I sold it to a friend for $40 but then I found out I could sell it online for like $250 so I told my friend I won't be selling it to him anymore and that I'll pay him back the money he gave me but he said no. I have to pay him $40 plus an extra $30 for inconvenience which adds up to $70 and he says if I don't pay him by Monday he'll charge me $5 interest. I don't know what to do!!! Anybody have any advice? Well that's all for now.

 

And can you believe that BTS won the Daesang for Album of the year. When they announced it BTS was so surprised and I'm so happy for them. As an ARMY Im so grateful because BTS has worked hard to make ARMY'S happy and now we can give back to them. Well there's still the MAMA awards so please if your an ARMY vote for bts!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter