What could have been.

Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating!! I've just been really busy plus I'm working on a new story.

 "You always lose by loving. You always lose by holding back."

Well it's summer time now the last day of school was hard for me I didn't get to confess to the guy I like it wasn't Jungkook or J-hope it was a different guy I don't know their name or their grade but I saw him all the time at the library and at the train station after school. I was too shy to say anything when I got on the train after school I got really emotional and I got teary eyed. We got off at the same station I didn't look back to see where he was and when I got to the stop light I didn't see him anymore because he usually crosses the street and waits at the same bus stop as me. I got on my bus and sat at the front I started thinking about everything and started to cry there was this one girl who was stating at me I tried to stop crying but I couldn't. I hope the people on the bus didn't find me weird. We were about to leave and I was exited that I might see him on his bus for the one last time (we take different buses I take the 153 he takes the 406) but as soon as we were leaving his bus left before us and I got even sadder I kept crying. I didn't even get his name. When I got off the bus I cried my heart out. I was too shy and didn't say anything. When I got home I kept posting on tumblr. I still wonder what would have happened if I confessed to him. There's a quote that says "You never lose by loving.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter