chapter 5

Can You Just Accept Me As Your Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Sehun walked around Tao's house.He's worried because Tao didn't even woke since his 4 days ago.He saw Suho and Lay were sitting beside Tao and took care of him.Doctor said Tao was shocked and his body was weak.Tao has asthma since he's child.It's getting bad after that incident of him and Kris.

"What should we do now?" asked Suho worried.Lay can't do anything.He hugged his wife and mumbled sweet things.Sehun sat beside them and patted Suho's back."It's going to be okey,auntie,"

Suho nodded his head."Can you call Kris?" asked Lay.

"Why we have to call him ? He's a ! He made our lovely son like this ! And you asked to call him," shouted Suho.Lay was suprised because it's first time Suho shouted.

"Auntie , maybe Kris can make Tao wake up again,'' said Sehun carefully.Suho glanced at him.He's gave up and obeyed.

Sehun took out his phone and dialed Kris's number.

Kris : Hello? Sehun ! What the hell are you hang up ?!

Sehun : It's none of your bussiness.I'll send you a adress and come to that place RIGHT NOW

Kris : If I don't want to come?

Sehun : Then,don't ever meet me or Tao again.

Kris : Fine,I'll come !

Kris hang up as they're finished.Sehun sighed as he looked at Tao.He went out after 20 minutes later.He saw Kris walked toward him.

"Why do you ask me to come here? You know my house is next door,"explained Kris.Sehun didn't even heard it . Beside,he pulled Kris went into the house.

"Yay ! What are you doing?!" shouted Kris.Sehun pullled Kris to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter