chapter 1

Can You Just Accept Me As Your Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6:00 P.M

Tao ran around and kept called his mom.

"Mama ! Mama ! Mama !" Tao called his mom as he ran around living room.

Suddenly,someone slapped his .Tao turned around and could saw his mom.Tao pouted."Why do you keep call me?" asked Suho,Tao's mom."Mama , can you teach me how to make dumplings?" asked Tao cutely.Suho nodded and his baby's face."Why do you want to learn how to make it? Do you want to give Kris,right?" asked Suho back.Tao nodded happily.Suho sighed and felt bad about his son.

'Why that Kris guy doesn't accepts him? Tao is a warm-heart , hard-working and cute boy.Why he doesn't accepts Tao?' thinked Suho.

Tao kept called Suho but Suho was still think about Kris Wu guy. "Mama !"

"Erk? Do you call me?" Suho replied as he looked at Tao widely."What's wrong,baby? Are you hurt anywhere?" asked Suho concernly."I was talking to you but you're thinking something.What are you thinking?" asked Tao back.Suho shook his head and smiled.

Suddenly,Tao and Suho gapsed as someone hugged their slim waist from behind.They turned around and saw Lay a.k.a Zhang Yixing.Suho's husband and Tao's dad.

They both pouted.

"Papa / Lay , you made us shocked !!" shouted both of them.Lay can't helped but chuckled at two beautiful boys.

"I'm sorry,honey ~ baby ~"

"Mama and papa will go to the Beach.Do you want join us,baby panda?" asked Lay.Tao shook his head.

"Tomorrow , I want conf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter