chapter 3

Can You Just Accept Me As Your Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Tao walked to the class happily as he hugged his bag filled with dumplings.As soon as he entered the classroom, he saw someone who was chatting with a very pretty in school, Jung Jessica.Tao walked towards them and greeted them.

"Good Morning,"

"What do you want, panda boy," The man responded with a harsh voice.

Tao was just smiled even his crush always rough at him.

Yes,that man is Kris Wu. Zhang Zitao's crush.

Tao looked at Jessica and bowed at her politely.

"Good Morning, Sicca-sunbae," greeted Tao but the older just glanced towards him.

Tao gave the dumplings to Kris without feeling hesitant as usual.Kris took the dumplings from Tao and suddenly smell it.Tao stared at Kris cutely and asked if the dumplings good or not.Kris tried to taste it.Meanwhile,Jessica looked at Kris with a smirked on her face.

"How my dumplings tas---,"

Tao couldn't finished the question once the dumpling was eaten by Kris Wu was thrown on his face.Tao wiped his face slowly and smiled at Kris.He don't even care if the students were laughing at him.

"What did you put in thw dumplings?! Huh?! Did you put poison in the dumplings?!" shouted Kris.Tao sat back and bent his head down.Kris saw Tao's orange juice on his table.He took it and splashed on Tao's face.

"Look here , fat boy ! I don't even like anything about you ?! Just go away !" shouted Kris.Suddenly, Tao burst into tears without knowin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter