chapter 4

Can You Just Accept Me As Your Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that incident , anybody didn't even saw Tao.Tao was absent from school and it's been 2 weeks , he absent.

Kris walked to the cafe as he thinks why Tao didn't came school? Is it because he was sulking around ? 

Why I have to think about him? Ahh.. You made me crazy,Zhang Zitao,thought Kris.He shook his head and walked fastly.

  ___

"Kris ! We're here !" shouted Chanyeol. Kris smiled as he walked to his friends.

He took a sat beside Chanyeol and looked over his others friends.

Kai was talking with his bestfriend/crush , Do Kyungsoo AKA D.O.

Chen was eating his favourite cake silently.

Chanyeol was hugging his boyfriend's waist , Byun Baekhyun.

"Did you heard about that panda boy?" Kris heard the girls talked about someone he known.

"Do you mean Zhang Zitao?" 

"Yes ! After our kingka and quenka made fun with him, he was found unconscious in the toilet," 

"Really? But I heard someone saw Tao was picking up by someone and they said that someone is Kim Sehun !"

"I know it ! I kn--"

The girls stopped talked as they saw Kris stood up from his chair and walked toward them.

They frowned.

"Mind to explain about that panda boy?" asked Kris.His friends looked at them curiously.

The girls can't said anything than sat silently.

"I said EXPLAIN to me about that boy !" shouted Kris as he hit the table in front of them.

"W-we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter