Chapter 3

An online friend was how it all started...

It was the day all of the Super Junior members except Ryeowook were not looking forward to.

Soomi was moving in.

Your POV

Awwwww.... Must I move in to their dorms? I can stay all alone by myself!!! Why cant Umma and Appa agree?

End Of POV

Soomi sighed and carried her luggage and duffel bags into Ryeowook’s car.

Sulking, she bade goodye to her parents and sat in the car.

‘Let’s go, Soomi!’ Ryeowook shouted enthusiastically.

‘Yay. I’m so happy.’ Soomi commented sacarstically.

 

In 20 minutes, the brother and sister arrived at the dorms.

‘All of the members except Yesung and I have schedules, so the house would be quite quiet.’ Ryeowook said as they took the lift.

‘Well, that’s better. I feel so comforted.’ Soomi replied.

When they stepped into the house, Ryeowook shouted,’ Yesung-ah! Come and help me!!!’

‘Coming!!’

Unknown to Yesung, Soomi was standing at the doorstep, looking at the messy house.

Yesung ran out with only a cloth covering his legs.

Soomi’s eyes widened and she shouted,’ Yah! What on the world? There’s a freaking girl standing here!’

Hearing her shout, Yesung ran into his room and slipped on a tee and jeans before walking out again.

‘Sorry.’ Yesung mumbled.

‘So, Soomi, You’ll be staying in the room in between Yesung and Donghae.’ Ryeowook said.

Without saying a word, Soomi went inside her room and threw her bags at at the side.

‘We’ll be going out for a while to buy things so stay here and don’t go away!’ Ryeowook shouted before slamming the front door shut.

‘Gosh, this house is so messy. I have no idea how they live in here.’ Soomi commented.

Being a clean freak, Soomi started cleaning the living room.

She threw the rubbish away, mopped the floor and cleaned the windows.

After cleaning the whole house, Soomi went to take a bathe.