Chapter 2

An online friend was how it all started...

 

She immediately went on YouTube to search for Yesung’s OST song.

Still not on her right mind, she started to listen to his song.

‘I gotta admit, his voice is much better than that brother of mine...’ She mumbled.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her mother shouting from the living room.

‘Soomi-ah! Come to the living room, I need to tell you something important!’

Sighing, she walked down to the living room.

‘Yes? What’s so important that you have to call me?’ She asked.

‘Well, your father and I have to go to Canada for a year and—‘

‘You’ll be staying at my dorm!’ A voice was heard.

Soomi turned around and rolled her eyes. Ryeowook, typical.

‘Seriously? I rather drink cyanide than stay with those 15 boys.’

‘Kim Soomi! Do not be so rude! You are going to stay there whether you like it or not! You better start packing because we are going to rent this house out and the tenants would be coming next week.’ Soomi’s father said sternly.

Reluctantly, Soomi dragged her feet to her room and started to pack.

Half way through her packing, her laptop caught her attention.

‘God, life’s so boring. And it’s gonna be worse if I move to Ryeowook’s dorm. Maybe I should create a Facebook page. Teehee...’ She said.

She ran to her laptop and signed up on Facebook.

‘Let’s see...name...Kim Soomi...date of birth...blah blah...’

After a few minutes, her account was created.

And of course, she added her friends online out of boredom.

Meanwhile, In Super Junior’s Dorm...

Yesung’s POV

Arghh.... It’s so god damn boring... Ryeowook went to his parent’s house and now I’m all alone in this freaking big house! What if the ghost comes to catch me? Ahh!!

End of POV

At that split second, Leeteuk barged into his room.

Before Yesung could protest, Leeteuk dragged him out into the living room.

‘Whoa, I didn’t know that everyone was here. I thought I was the only one here and the ghost would come to catch me...’ Yesung sighed.

‘Seriously, Yesung. You really need to see a doctor.’ Eunhyuk commented.

‘So why did you drag us all here?’ Henry asked.

‘Well, Soo-Man Sajangnim wanted one of us to create a Facebook account to update our fans on our upcoming songs, albums and stuff. So shall we draw lots?’

Sighing, the fourteen (excluding Ryeowook), wrote their names on pieces of paper and placed them in a small container.

Being a leader, Leeteuk placed his hand in the container to pick the member.

Finally, after a gruelling 2 seconds, Leeteuk took a piece of paper. He looked at it and smirked, ‘Looks like Yesung’s gonna be the unlucky one...’

‘Hyung!! Can you get another person. Please!’ Yesung pleaded.

‘No. We have to be fair.’ Leeteuk stated firmly and the 12 other members nodded their heads enthusiastically.

manyage naega gandamyeon naega dagagandamyeon

neon eotteoke saenggakhalkka yonggi nael su eopgo

manyage niga gandamyeon niga tteonagandamyeon...

Leeteuk’s phone rang.

‘Look’s like someone’s obsessed with Taeyeon...’ Kyuhyun smirked.

‘Shut up, maknae...’ Leeteuk spat and answered the call.

‘Yes, Sajangnim. We have decided that Yesung would be creating the Facebook account... Yes... Alright... I’ll remind him that...’ Leeteuk said to the phone.

‘Yesung-ah, Soo-Man Sajangnim told me that your account would be specially protected and people who request to be friends online would be accepted immediately so you won’t need to spend so much time on accepting requests...’ Leeteuk said.

Yesung sighed and lied on the floor.

At that moment, Ryeowook came in to the dorm.

‘Guys! Guess what?’ He shouted.

‘What now? Are you gonna tell us that your sister is living with us?’ Yesung asked sarcastically.

‘Hyung! You are a genius! How did you know that?’ Ryeowook asked.

‘WHAT? YOUR SISTER IS SERIOUSLY STAYING HERE? ARE YOU MAD? MANAGER HYUNG ISN’T GONNA AGREE!’ The fourteen boys screamed in unison.

‘Gosh, you don’t need to be so loud. And yes, Manager Hyung has agreed. My parents even went to meet up with Soo-Man Sajangnim and he agreed.’ Ryeowook reasoned.

‘It’s gonna be tough. Now, we have to wear armors to sleep just in case your sister goes berserk...’ Heechul joked.

‘Wait. Will the ELFs agree to her staying here?’ Donghae asked.

‘I guess so. My mom told Soo-Man Sajangnim to write it on our Official Fanpage to inform them.’ Ryeowook said.

‘We’re all going to be dead.’ Siwon said bluntly.

‘Yah! My sister isn’t so bad!’ Ryeowook shouted.

‘Yeah, the last time your sister came, she threatened to smash down the door. Isn’t that bad ebough?’ Yesung asked.

‘And she hates our group. What can get worst than that?’ Sungmin said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey peeps, dont worry, I’m not gonna change the original plot of the story....

God... *Nosebleed*