Hormones

The Sweets and Sours of Love

He had done it again. For some reason, it seemed like Byungjoo couldn't ever be in the same room as Hansol anymore. As soon as he entered a room, Hansol would get out. During group practice, the older would always avoid him and stay away from him. What was going on? 'Ah...' Though Bjoo. 'He only likes Jiho's body.' That was the conclusion the young boy could come to. The other liked Xero so of course he wouldn't have liked his body. Why did he kiss it though? Had he done that to Xero too? His hyung sure was a weird one.

Hormones. That had to be it. Hansol's thoughts on the situation were that hormones had done it. They were both young, healthy boys, after all and being honest, his dongsaeng was right; his body was a good one. Still, Hansol couldn't  believe what he had done or the thoughts that ran through his head. Or even worse, the dreams. Byungjoo had been haunting his dreams and there was no way to stop them; or make them innocent again as they kept on getting weider with each night that passed. In his dreams, he was getting bolder and bolder and did not let things end as just a simple kiss on the other's chest. He would go up, go lower, kiss longer, kiss other spots, kiss lips, kiss chest, kiss abs... Anything that his lips could reach. That night had done it.

 

Hansol woke up startled, with heavy breathing, wide eyes and sweat running down his skin. He checked the time; 4:07. Of course it would be sometime duting dawn. He let out a long sigh and got up, carrying himself to the kitchen. As he was getting himself a cup of water, in came Jenissi, drunk from sleepiness, to get the same. 

"What are you doing up at this hour Hansol? Bad night?"

"Just... Nightmare." That was the best he could come up with. And sure it had been one.

"I see... Don't stay up too late hm?" This was when Jenissi let out a soft chuckle and ruffles the younger's hair. "And learn how to lie better." The older looked down at Hansol's legs and back at his eyes, leaving the room with a wink. 

Hansol didn't understand until he looked down, his face flushing the deepest red it had been in a long time. Sure enough, a wet dream about kissing lower than he should would leave a trail behind; the tent in Hansol's pajama pants was the final proof he needed that his hormones were surely going crazy. He had to do something and soon. Soon, but now, he had to take a shower as memories of the dream and new thoughts kept invading his brain.

 

 

Once the warm water hit his skin he couldn't help but let out a long sigh. What was he thinking? What was his body reacting to? In the middle of thinking what had actually happened, which was hardly anything, Hansol's mind went wild again. It was like it couldn't even control it anymore and again, thoughts of Byungjoo flooded his thoughts. He let out a groan and he could tell, his problem was not getting any better. He touched it. It bounced back. Hansol sighed and bit his lower lip as his slender fingers wrapped around his growing lenght. He gave it a soft pump. All reason had already esaped him when he kept on pumping, slowly. He leaned over to the front and reached to tease his behind with his fingers, brushing them over his hole, making a shiver run through his spine. He pumped more although it was the first time he was doing this while thinking about him. About Byungjoo. About Byungjoo touching him, kissing him... ing him. His hand started moving faster and he didn't even have time to properly worked on his behind before he was into the bathroom wall; He really had not done it in a long while. He was oversensitive. Reason hit him once again and he crouched down in the tub, holding his knees, body shivering lightly and the smallest sob escaping him. He missedthe knock on the door though.

"Hansol?"

 

 

 

-----------------

I'm soooo sorry for taking so long and doing such a long chapter. Back to school has been kiling and honestly I hardly have enough time for my rps as it is  ;;  /gets aggressively bricked.

I might finish this story sooner than I thought as a clear plot is finally forming in my mind. aT least for now. Anyway, I promise I will try my best on the next one! Also, I know my shhhhhh  >///<