Acceptance

The Sweets and Sours of Love

...ung. – Hansol squirmed in his sleep. - ..hyung.

 

-HYUNG! – Hansol woke up in a jolt when someone screamed in his hear. – You’re finally awake hyung! Hurry, hurry!

 

-Byungjoo… What? Hurry? For what? – He was still sleepy and dazed.

 

-To the bathroom, hyung! You have to get ready! – B-joo pushed and pulled his hyung in the direction of the bathroom with ease since the elder still wasn’t fully waken up.

 

-Hmm I don’t remember having any schedules for today…

 

-Just do it hyung! –B-joo pushed Hansol inside the bathroom and closed the door, leaving the older alone, still wondering what schedule they had that day. That was until he heard the showers’ water stop running.

 

-Oh, good morning hyung – a VERY and wet Xero greeted him. – Had to come to the bathroom? – Hansol couldn’t answer with the shock. He had a sudden urge to attack a certain boy.

 

-A-ani… Sorry, I didn’t notice you were here… I’ll leave.

 

-Ah, it’s ok hyung! I don’t mind. – Xero chuckled- We’re both guys, no need to be reserved. If you want a shower just jump in with me. I won’t take much longer anyway. – And he gave a dazzling smile.

 

-Ah.. I see. You’re right. – If he left now, it would seem weird thanks to what his dongsaeng had said so he just followed his invitation and started taking off his clothes slowly. So much for a “good” morning.

 

 

When he was fully and ready to get into the shower Xero was already coming out. - Sorry hyung, you took too long. - The younger said with a pat on the shoulder and a wink. Hansol tried his best to remain calm.

 

-What, you think I'd hurry just because it was you? -He gave the best smirk he could in that situation. His dongsaeng shrugged and proceed to dry his hair with a towel... The only towel he was wearing, Hansol noted before he hurriedly got in the shower and turned the water on, letting it fall on him without even checking the temperature. This was going to be a long day. At least he hoped it would be just a day, even though an inner gut feeling told him otherwise.

 

 

- So... You're telling me you got burned like this because you forgot to check the water's temperature? - Hansol nodded, ashamed. His hyung Hyosang was applying ointment on his burned skin. - Seriously... Why didn't you check it? What made you so distracted, Sollieh?

 

- Nothing... I had just woken up... - he sighed - Byungjoo woke me up and rushed me to the bathroom telling me I had to hurry up...

 

- We don't have any schedule today though... - Kidoh seemed just as confused as Handol had been before he'd seen Xero in the shower.

 

- I know, right? Maybe it was a prank? - Hansol tried to act casual. Kidoh laughed slightly. - It seems like you have some eventful days on your way.

 

- Hyung... - He whined - Save me juseyo~

 

- Ahah, don't try aegyo on me, Sollieh, or I won't hold back. - Kidoh spoke teasingly, ending with a wink. The younger knew it was a friendly remark that hid nothing behind it's words and replyed by pouting cutely. - Well, I've done all I could. Now just rest a bit. - And with that the eldest left the room.

 

Hansol sighed. His hyung was right; a lot more of eventful days were bound to come his way.

 

 

- Hyung! - The door to his room slammed open and he let out a frustrated whine. - Hyung, what happened to you? - The newly arrived boy was being a tad too loud for the other's liking. - Hyung, was Jiho that distracting that you burned yourself? - This made Hansol look up at him.

 

- Yah! Aren't you being too loud? And no, it wasn't like that!

 

- Then what, hyung? - He lowered his voice and sat on the bed next to the older. - Come on, you don't have to be shy with me. You can just say it if he distracted you, no need to hide it from me. - The younger winked.

 

- Yah Kim Byungjoo! Why would I be distracted by him? It's not the first time I shower with him, I've already seen everything. - B-joo seemed to think about it for a while. - I've already seen everyone, as a matter of fact. - He casually added. B-joo then looked straight at him.

 

- That's right... You've seen everything hyung. - The younger was wide eyed and Hansol was mentally preparing himself to be harshly critized. - Hyung... - "Here it comes" he thought. - Am I attractive? - Aaand... What?

 

This question had surprised Hansol who widened his eyes at the suddenness of it. He mumbled some incoherent stuff before asking - What?

 

- You can be honest, hyung. Am I attractive? - The oldest in the room was at a loss for words. He did notice some of the members were well built but he always pushed those kind of thoughts aside. And niw one of s was asking for his opinion on his body. Although he had noticed it before and actually found his dongsaeng quite appealing to the eye, should he be honest about it? He debated over it for some seconds before replying. - I-I don't know... I try not to pay attention to those things... - The other seemed lost in thought for a bit.

 

- Thats right, hyung... - His face now wore a worried expression. - How do you... I mean... How do you deal with it? - His voice was much lower now. - Isn't it hard being homoual and living with boys? - Hansol looked at him perplexed. He searched for any signs of repulsion from the other but he found none. All he could sense was worry.

 

- Ahm... I really just ignore everything and try to act natural as much as I can. It's not like I'd go crazy the moment I saw one of you, lets say, shirtless, but I just do my best to ignore it and avoid any thoughts about it... It's not that hard. - He chuckled awkwardly. - I just need to put in enough effort not to get caught. - His dongsaeng tilted his head to the side in confusion. - You know... Trying not to het caught being - Hansol coughed before uttering the word trapped in his throat. - gay. - He looked at his own fingers. - I guess I failed though sinve you know it now. - It felt weird to talk about this with someone, especially one of his ToppDogg brothers, the ones who really should never know.

 

- Hyung - B-joo stopped his thoughts. - Why are you even trying to hide it? - His expression was serious and his question made his hyung look up at him, blinking. He was dumbfounded. Of course he should hide it. He lowered his head again and played with his own fingers.

 

- That is... Because if people found out I would be bashed... I would be ashamed and treated badly and ostracized and seen as disgusting.

 

- Hyung... - His eyes started getting moist.

 

- Hyung. - He felt a hand on his.

 

- Hyung, will uou please look at me? - He shook his head in response.

 

- Aww come on, hyung. When did I ever do any of those? And I know it. And I even know who you like. - That was false but he couldn't bring himself to speak up now. - I know it all, yeat i didn't do anything bad to you... I think.. Hyung, please look at me... - The younger used his free hand to lift Hansol's chin, now wet with the trail of a sibgle tear that managed to escape. - Hansol hyung... Kim Hansol... Hyung... Don't you trust us? - The older nodded, meaning the he trusted his housemates. - Then why? You're only hurtig yourself by thinking like that... Come on, we are here for you, why would we do any of those to you? You're too cute for that. - B-joo cleaned the tear trail with his thumb. - And this doean't suit you. Hyung, I am here for anything, okay? You can trust me.. I already know anyway and I still think the same of you, nothing's really changed. You're still the same bubly Hansol hyung that I love. - This made Hansol's tears burst out as he bit his lower lip and mumbled.

- B-Byungjoo-ah... - Byungjoo felt a pang to his heart. Not anything painful, just a simple tug. What could it be? His attention was divert back to the crying boy when he grabbed his forearms with shaky hands. - Byungjoo-ah.. Thank you, Byungjoo-ah. - He managed between muffles sobs. - Thank you...

 

B-joo was feeling overwhelmed. His hyung was leaning onto him and crying and all he had done was say it was all still the same. Why wouldnt he have accepted his older brother's preferences? The way Hansol thought made him a bit sad but he could understand. It must be scary having to face people about it... He had probably sufdered from it before. Byungjoo wrapped his arms around the sobbing mess in front of him, patting his back. - Hyung... Dont be like that. I don't know what happened before or how much it hurt, - He took a deep breath as his heart seemed to be failing him. - but you're not alone anymore. I'm here, your favorite dongsaeng will stay by your side, no matter what. - And he meant that. Kim Byungjoo would make Kim Hansol happy. He just had to figure out how to make Shin Jiho fall for the crybaby in his arms. If that was even possible.

 

-----

 

 

Wiiii fml....

I started writing this... Then my lappy crashed. He completely died on me forever... So I asked my proofreader (♡) for the file I'd sent her. It took me a while to get back on track and yesterday I finally did, when I was waiting at the doctor. But when I got home and was about to work on it again there had been some kind of problem with the app ! I almost gave up.. It was so perf and now I'm not sure anymore... I hope its not that bad...

 

 

I pondered about ending this with this chapter but thought it would be better to get some opinions. So... Would you rather:

 

1 - It ended in the next chapter

2 - It continues on

 

Help me and leave lovely comments because without them I wouldn't have written this chappy~

*bows 90 degrees* Thank you so much for reading and commenting you lovely people ♡

 

And what writer doesn't love comments ? *------*

Talk to me, I swear I dont bite. Hard ;3