After *updated*

The Sweets and Sours of Love

Hey, it's been a while right? I had some family problems and my laptop died and school happened and my life has been too hectic. But I haven't forgotten this! So here is a sneak peak for the next planned chapter. See you below~

-----------------------------------------------------

The next day Hansol woke up with a slight headache but quickly connected it to all the crying from the previous night. Sitting up slowly, he tried to remember when he’d fallen asleep and how he had gotten under the covers.

-Good morning hyung. - Hansol turned his head to the source of the sound, finding Jiho on the couple bed. He noticed now how he wasn’t in his shared bed with the younger, but in Byungjoo’s single one. –Are you feeling better? How is your stomach feeling? – The blue haired boys’ hands instinctively moved to his covered stomach before he replied.

-Good morning… Ah… My stomach…?

-Yes. - Xero got up and moved closer to him, sitting by his side on the bed. – Byungjoo hyung said you had a strong stomachache last night. - Hansol’s attention perked up at his dongsaeng’s last sentence. Had he seen him crying? Had he heard what he told B-Joo? –You were already pretty much like a rock when I arrived though.

-W-Well- Hansol spoke up, his headache slowly getting worse. – All I feel now is a headache… And it’s not that strong so, no need to worry Jiho-yah. – The older of the two tried his best at a smile to dismiss Xero’s attention on him. Honestly, he wanted to find Byungjoo. Clarify what exactly happened after he told him his secret story.

- Hyung. – Jiho’s tone got Hansol on edge. – Something happened last night, right? You don’t usually cry and much less because of a measly stomachache. Hansol had his gaze on the bed’s covers as he tried to find a way out of that situation. – If it was Byungjoo hyung… I made him switch places with you. He’ll be the one sharing the bed with me from now on.

-You made him change… A-Ani, it wasn’t really his fault. It really… Just hurt too much. He happened to be the one here so I just leaned on him. – It wasn’t really a lie. The boy did feel hurt and lean on B-Joo. Just not because of a simple stomach pain. – Don’t worry Jiho-yah, I’m all good now.

-Are you sure hyung? You know you can talk to me about whatever, right?

“Not everything, most probably”, Hansol thought but still smiled and nodded. – Neh, thank you, Jiho-yah. Where is Byungjoo-yah though?

It was just at that moment that Byungjoo entered the room, sweat dripping from his hair and clothes. – Oh, hey guys. What’s up?

 

-Hyung. – Xero spoke up. We’re just talking. What happened to you? Practice?
-Mmhmm. Been in the practice room for a while since this morning. What are you two talking about? Let me in on it. – He flops onto the bed he now shares with Jiho, who immeadiatly protests.

-Hyung, no, go shower please! Don’t dirty our bed with your disgusting sweat, ew!

-Ehh, what do you mean disgusting? It’s proof of my hard work and I’m proud of it! – Hansol couldn’t help but chuckle, laughing even, his previous blush from Bjoo entered the room disappearing.

-Guys, you look like a couple fighting. But Jiho-yah’s right, you should shower, Byungjoo. Don’t want to get a smelly room later. Go go. – Byungjoo grinned.

-Only if hyung comes with me!

-Eh? Me? Why though? I just woke up not that long ago.

-All the more reason for you to come with me, come on hyung. – Byungjoo links his arm through Hansol’s, pulling him up and to the bathroom. – Do you want to join, Jiho-yah? – He winks at the youngest who makes a disgusted face.

- No, thank you. Have fun by yourselves. I’m going to get something to eat. – Saying so, the room’s maknae got up and took his leave, leaving a grinning Byungjoo and a not so sure of what was going on Hansol.

- Come on, hyung, shower time~ We can wash eachother’s backs! – Byungjoo locked the bathroom door behind him, trapping the eldest with him in the room. Who was looking at him with an arched eyebrow and crossed arms.

-Byungjoo?

-Yes? – He responded with an innocent tone.

-Why did you drag me here?

-To protect you!

-Protect me?

-Yes! Exactly that.

-From what exactly? I wasn’t in any danger.

-You were! What if Jiho got suspicious?

-Suspicious?

-Yes! Of… You know. – He whispers.

-Byungjoo, am I that obvious? As fas as I know you didn’t know before I admitted it to you, did I? I know how to hide it.

-I know but Jiho’s not dumb! What if he saw something or heard something or… I don’t know, so many things can happen. No, I can’t let them happen. From here on out, I shall protect you hyung. I’m your knight! – Hansol couldn’t believe what he was hearing. It was sounding more and more like trouble.

-Hm, Byungjoo? I don’t need a knight. I’m no damsel in distress and I know how to care for myself.

-It doesn’t matter what you say hyung, I will still be always near to help you!

-Aigoo, just shut up and shower. You’re reeking of sweat. I’ll just wash my face. – And so he did. Hansol peacefully washed his face as his dongsaeng quickly showered, singing all the time. Hansol joined in on the singing and the both ended up having a fun bathroom time, despite what anyone could say about the situation. After getting properly dressed the duo got their breakfast and reunited with the rest of their group. It was a free day so they could just loung around, watching tv or playing games.

-Hyung!

-What is it Byungjoo?

-Let’s go shopping!
-Yeah yeah… What? – Hansol blinked at Bjoo.

-Let’s go shopping! I want some new clothes! – Byungjoo insited.