Day out

The Sweets and Sours of Love

Hello there, it's your lazy author! How are you all?

So, I've started an intership so my time is very reduced, plus I still have a lot of school assignments to finish so yeah... But I decided to make the chapters smaller. That way I can write them up quickly and perhaps create more suspanse? Heh anyway I hope you like this one and that you are liking the story so far.

Suggestions and critics are always welcome so keep them coming please~

------------

 

“Does this shirt look good on me? Hyung, what do you think?”

“For the third time, it looks good, Byungjoo.”

Hansol let out a sigh. They had been in the stores for four hours straight and Byungjoo kept on asking the same question for every piece of clothing he tried on. It was getting annoying and Hansol was tired.

“Alright, I’m taking it!”

“Finally!” He let out a puff of hair. “Let’s get out of here, I’m getting thirsty and hungry!” He complained. Byungjoo apologized and quickly paid for his stuff. In no time they were sitting in one of the mall’s small cafes. They each their favorite drinks and a piece of cheesecake. Hansol demanded that Bjoo paid for everything since he had been the one dragging him out of his bed that morning. “Why did you even bring me?”

Bjoo grinned innocently. “I needed help in choosing my clothes! And since you are, well, gay, I thought you’d be the ideal person!”

Hansol looked at him with an incredulous look. The urge to facepalm the other with a chair was growing within him. “How did you even get that idea? I am not a fashion expert just because of my uality!”

“But aren’t gay people known for their fashion sense?”

“Well, not me. I mean, look at me. I only wear what I find comfortable.” He rolled his eyes.

“Well, that is true.. Heh, sorr hyung~” He laughed as he finished his cheesecake. “Ah, I have to go to the bathroom. Let’s go, hyungie!” He tugged on Hansol’s shirt who lazily followed him, helping with carrying all the bags.

The weather that day was very hot so it was no wonder that people all around were wearing revealing clothing, But in the bathroom there were guys that could not hold on to the heat, from normal boys in tshirts to business man who had to wear stuffy formal suits. They all resorted to the bathroom to rest and refresh their bodies. Hansol wouldn’t admit but the sight of a guy in a suit pulling on his necktie to open his collar, revealing the skin, as something he quite liked. He kept his peripheral vision on said man and when Bjoo came out of the stall, he noticed that.

“Yah, hyung!” He spoke in a whiny voice, whispering close to Hansol’s ear. “Does that look good? Shoud I try wearing something like that too?” He pulled away with a childish grin on his lips. Hansol’s eyes widened as he looked at his younger friend, still processing what he had said.

“What? No, don’t! That’s something… I- Not everyone can achieve that. You also need to have the body.” He slumped over his words, trying to get out of the situation but before he could suggest they got out of there Bjoo spoke up.

“I do have the body hyung! Didn’t you notice it? Look!” He lifted his shirt just enough to reveal his navel area.

Hansol rolled his eyes. “That’s not possibly enough. You need the abs, the pectorals, the shoulders… An overall good body.”

Byungjoo let out a whiny sound and just took off his shirt completely, revealing his actually toned body. “Seeeee?”

Hansol’s eyes widened again and he frantically looked around, noticing the weird stares people were giving them. “Yah what are you doing?!” He tried covering Bjoo but failed and resorted to what his mind could come up with at the moment: push his friend into one of the stalls and locking themselves inside. He whispered with a serious tone. “What the heck are you doing, Byungjoo??”

“Proving to you that I do have a good body. Come on hyung, look at it!” He whispered back. Hansol averted his eyes; he did not want to see his bandmate’s body. He already knew it was a good body, he had noticed it before but he refused to look at it in that situation even when Bjoo insisted. “Hyung!” Bjoo whined before he took Hansol’s hand. “If you’re not going to look at it then touch it.” He moved the older boy’s hand to rest on his own chest. Byungjoo was honestly having fun. Hansol’s little reaction were cute and Bjoo was curious as to how an homoual would react to his body. Was it appealing? What would his hyung do?

Hansol stared at his hand on the younger’s chest. It was trembling and he did not know what to do. He looked up at Byungjoo who gave a nod of his head. He took a deep breath and rested his palm on the other’s skin, biting on his lower lip as his mind went blank. Almost blank since it was filled with thoughts of the current situation; Byungjoo was half , they were locked in a small stall, their bodies close to eachother and his hand was flat against his chest. He swallowed in dry and absent mindedly moved his other hand up to rest on the skin as well. He moved both hands through his chest, slowly down through his abdominals. Then he reached his navel and looked down, resting his forehead on the other’s shoulder. He didn’t really register it when he leaned to press his lips on the inviting skin but when he did he stared at Byungjoo with a shocked expression, his cheeks a deep red. He immediately apologized and stormed out of the stall, leaving a confused Byungjoo behind.