∞ 3 ∞

Two Different Souls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
        Chapter 3: Unbelievable Reality

 

 

 

It was Monday and Young Mi woke up early than her alarm clock. She already changed into her school uniform, which was a beige middle short skirt with a white blouse, naive sweater without sleeves, a naive blazer with the sign of the school in the left of the chest and a yellow, and blue striped tie. She brushed her hair and made a cute braid with it. Since she doesn’t wear any makeup, she just applied a skin care cream and sunblock to make sure her skin was healthy and pretty. She grabbed her backpack and left her bedroom.   She placed her backpack at the entrance of the house and headed to Chan’s room. She slightly knocked the door before she twisted the knob and entered in.   - “ Chan? “. She asked, but there wasn’t any answer. She opened the door widely and approached to his bed. The only thing she could hear was his snores. “ Come on, lazy boy. Wake up. We have school today and you don’t want to be late for your first day, right? “. She said as she shook him.   Chan started to groan and scratched his neck as he hugged himself.   - “ Five more minutes… “. He said as he covered himself with the blanket. - “ No, you need to take the bus, which will arrive in 30 minutes! And also you need to eat breakfast, so get up and go to wash “. Young Mi said as she left the room.   Chan took a glance at the door. When he noticed Young Mi wasn’t there anymore, he smiled and went back to sleep. Young Mi poked her head out of the door with a frown.   - “ If you don’t get up in five seconds, I promise I will splash you with cold water. And believe me, I’m able to do that “. She warned at him.   Opening his eyes widely, he jumped off from his bed and ran toward the bathroom. Young Mi crossed her arms as she leaned against the doorframe and smirked. “ That was easy “. She thought before heading to the kitchen.   Minutes later, Chan came back with his uniform on, but the difference between his and hers was that his pants were beige while his blazer was black with yellow in the edge of his sleeves and he didn’t need to wear a sweater. Instead he wore a baggy jacket, like the rugby players. He was like more the rebel type style. He wasn’t like the tidy and perfect boy.   He sat down as Young Mi placed his breakfast in front of me.   - “ Thanks noona “. Chan said before digging in.   Young Mi placed her breakfast as well and also started to eat.   - “ Since grandma will be working all day, you have to take the bus. I left money in the table of the entrance so use it for lunch and DON’T you dare to use it in useless things “. She said as she glared at him. - “ Yes… mom “. Chan said as he rolled his eyes. - “ And if you want to hang out with friends then ask me for more money before we head to school “. - “ Are you going to take the bus today? “. - “ I’ll walk with Hyerin today “. - “ Okay, then “.     After breakfast, they started to get ready to leave. They slipped on their shoes and checked if they missed something.   - “ Do you have your bag with you? “. Young Mi asked. - “ Yeah, I also got my shoes “. - “ How about your brain? Do you still have it with you? “. Young Mi teased as she helped him swung his backpack over his shoulders. - “ Haha, very funny “. Chan gave her a fake smile before frowning and glaring at her. - “ I’m just joking “. Young Mi giggled and swung her backpack over her shoulders. “ But really, try not to get trouble on your first day. You know how grandma and I will busy today and if you cause a trouble- “. - “ I got it, noona! I’m not 6 anymore “. Chan said as he rolled his eyes. - “ OK, OK. Then have a good day “. She said as she kissed his cheek and left the house. She started to talk until she stopped at the park where she was supposed to meet Hyerin, her best friend. Hyerin has been Young Mi’s friend ever since kindergarten. They used to be enemies before because they fought for a Barbie they saw in the playground. But then, they started to get to know each other and now they were inseparable. Hyerin had the same dreams as Young Mi, to become a singer. But the difference was that Hyerin wanted to be a K-Pop idol and debut in a group. For Young Mi, Hyerin was like her twin. She was always there for her and Young Mi was also there for Hyerin when they had a bad day. Also they were different poles; Young Mi was like the quiet type while Hyerin was the outgoing type. When Young Mi likes ballads, Hyerin likes pop. Young Mi likes to play instruments while Hyerin likes to dance. And when Young Mi likes to write lyrics, Hyerin will go shopping. But they also shared a lot of things in common.   As Young Mi waited for Hyerin she heard a female voice calling her.   - “ Young Mi-ah! “.   Young Mi turned around and spotted Hyerin running toward her. She smiled and waved at Hyerin.   - “ Hyerin-ah! “.   Hyerin arrived and gave Young Mi a big and tight hug.   - “ I missed you so much during the vacations! “. She said. - “ Haha me too “. Young Mi replied.   Hyerin broke the hug and took a step back.   - “ So tell me! How was the trip?! “. Hyerin exclaimed. - “ It was nice. How about yours? “. - “ It was absolutely fantastic! You know, France was totally a different level “. - “ I can totally see that “. - “ We should go there one day when we become famous! “. - “ Yeah, we should “. Young Mi nodded. “ Shall we go? “.   Hyerin smiled and linked arms with Young Mi’s.   - “ Yes. Let’s go! “. Hyerin said as she dragged Young Mi.    

 

 

 

Seungcheol walked out from the bathroom as he rubbed his hair with the towel while the other one was wrapping around his waist. He headed to his closet and started looking for his school uniform. He wore a white shirt and beige pants. Instead of a blazer, he wore a black leather jacket. He dried his hair with the hair dryer and sprayed some cologne in his neck. He checked himself in the mirror and sighed.

 

-       “ First day at school. Great “. He mumbled to himself. As he swung his backpack over his shoulder, his phone started to buzz. He pulled it out from the pocket of his jacket and checked the ID number.

 

Call:

Mom   Accept                        Reject 

 

 

Seungcheol sighed and rejected the call. As he looked back at the screen, he saw the wallpaper of him and Young Mi. All his annoyance and worries flew away as he saw her. Just then, he opened the message application and started to type.       Seungcheol: Good morning! Today I’m starting school :( How about you?       He sent it to her and walked out of his apartment.           Young Mi was talking with Hyerin when her phone vibrated.   -       “ Give a second, okay? “. Young Mi said as she pulled her phone out.   She smiled when she received a message from Seungcheol. She read and types it before sending it to him.       Seungcheol was now in the parking lot, placing his backpack on the back of his motorcycle. He felt his phone vibrating and he pulled it out.     Young Mi: Same here -.- Actually I’m on my way to school with a friend. You?     He smiled and replied back.         Seungcheol: I’m on my way too. Then I will talk to you later.   Young Mi: Have a nice day :) Talk about your day after school! Seungcheol: Got it :) Bye!   Young Mi: Bye! :)       Seungcheol shoved his phone back in his pocket and put his helmet on his head before turning on the engines and driving             Young Mi and Hyerin arrived at their school building: Hanguk Arts and Performing High School. With their arms linked, they walked in the corridors while talking about their vacations and how Hyerin decided to dyed her hair into pink.     -       “ I thought you wanted into blue “. Young Mi said as they arrived at their lockers, which were next to each other and they opened the
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter