THREE

The Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vocal lesson was...interesting. Well, it was Do Kyungsoo that was interesting to Sooyeon. As Sooyeon was the type who thinks more than she speaks, she could be considered as observant. She was not an expert on it, but she is able to guess the personality of a person if you give her just an hour. However, Do Kyungsoo was a special case.

That guy would be smiling at her one second and would frown on the next. It was like he was bipolar and it was confusing Sooyeon so much because Kyungsoo was practically crowned as the school's angel. No one had ever seen him get mad yet the Kyungsoo that was tutoring her was like another person all together.

Sighing, she slung her bag over her shoulders and headed towards English class. At the thought of that subject, her mind drifted off to Nam Woohyun. She still remembered that he was in the same class as her in the morning and she almost embarrassed herself in front of him.

Stop thinking about them! Her inner thoughts told her and Sooyeon shook her head, as if she could forget about Woohyun just like that. Concentrate Shim Sooyeon! You have never thought about guys ever since university and it isn't the time to start thinking about them. Think about your scholarship instead! She scolded herself and gently slapped her cheeks, trying to remove all irrelevant thoughts.

Woohyun whistled as he casually walked to the School of a Composition for his English class. He never liked English. To him, that subject was like a puzzle that does not even make sense. But he had to take it to at least get an A for this semester. It was either English or Chinese.

Turning around the bend, he saw the same girl this morning standing just right outside the classroom. His other classmate would just ignore her and went around her so they could enter the room. However, she was just standing there, staring into space. Shaking her head, she proceeded to slap her cheeks and pouted when she accidentally slapped it too hard.

Woohyun stifled a chuckle. Cute.

Sooyeon let out another sigh before looking up and saw that she had already reached her class and had actually been standing there for a few minutes. She cleared and tried to act like everything was normal and headed inside. Woohyun saw her entering the classroom and quickly followed her as well.

He quietly took a seat behind her. He does not know why but she was amusing to him. He has been taking this class since last semester but he had no impression of her at all. It was like she does not exist but then all of a sudden, Woohyun kept bumping into her. First she was in Taemin's class and then she had the same lesson as him.

Sooyeon shifted in her seat. She felt uncomfortable, like someone was staring at her. But then again, she was nobody. It was not like they knew her anyway. Assuming she was just thinking too much, she took out her notebook and textbook. She wanted to ace every single module she has to get the scholarship so she needed to put in much more effort than the rest.

Their teacher soon came in and the class settled down. Throughout the whole lesson, Sooyeon would be giving the teacher her outmost attention. Woohyun tried to understand what she was talking about as well but it sounded like a mantra so he was trying not to fall asleep instead.

His gaze shifted to the girl sitting in front of him and observed her instead. He saw that a few inches to the root of her hair was black whereas the rest were brown color, as if she had dyed it to another color not long ago. He also saw that her hair was naturally curly and she had to tie it up due to the frizz. Woohyun knows how it is to have untamed curly hair and wondered if he should recommend the same hair product to her.

"Nam Woohyun?" The teacher asked as she scanned the class. Woohyun quickly stood up while holding the worksheet that was given to them. "Would you be so kind to tell us what is the answer for question 5?"

Sweat started to form on his palms as he read question 5. He then realized it was a comprehension question and he would only know the answer if he read the passage but he did none of those. And to do it now would be too late. He read the options and tried to think of which answer would be the most realistic when he heard someone cleared their throat.

His eyes travelled to girl in front of him and saw that she was holding her notebook up like she was reading it but on a blank paper was a huge '4' that was written in marker. He would have to be blind to be unable to see it.

"Option 4?" He said with uncertainty in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter