When My Heart Yearns For You

When Your Heart Rebels

       "Taemin, what are you doing?"

       Minho's eyebrows furrowed as he looked at Taemin, who was busy taking down every picture of the two of then together, and stuffing them into a big brown waste box. Taemin glanced once before responding coldly. "They're useless. It's taking up all the space on the walls."

         Minho frowned. "You were the one who hung them there."

           Taemin turned around to glare at the elder, his eyes burning with such a hatred that Minho flinched. "And that's why I'm the one taking them down! Why do you have to be so sensitive over such a small matter?!"

           Minho sighed and closed his eyes. It has been a week; a whole week of Taemin acting up, throwing tantrums and picking fights with Minho at every chance he gets. Minho was getting frustrated of Taemin acting so rashly, being so stupidly worked up every time he saw Minho's face. He would fight back and in the end, a huge arguement would break out, several times of which Minho had to walk out on Taemin. He would never admit it to Taemin, he was too much of a man, but it hurt. It hurt so much to ser the hatred in Taemin's eyes, the way he picked on every bad thing about Minho, yelling at him fir never caring, and to just leave him already.

      'That would be impossible,' Minho thought, a bitter smile on his face. 'I would never be able to leave you.'

       Minho turned Taemin around forcefully to face him, grabbing his hands in a tight grip. "You are not taking down those pictures," he growled, his voice dangerously low. "This is my apartment."

          Scoffing, Taemin stared at Minho, his eyes b with tears. "Your apartment? After all this time-" he broke off, letting out a shaky breath. "After all this time, it's still your apartment. It will never be our apartment, it'll always just be yours."

          Minho groaned, frustrated. "That's not what I meant!" he yelled. "I just-"

       "Forget it, Minho. Until how long are you going to keep being so selfish? You wouldn't leave me when I tell you to, but you do whatever the you want, without even considering my feelings for once! How long are you going to keep doing this to me? Just leave me alone, for 's sake!" 

        By now, Taemin was a sobbing mess, and Minho had never felt worse in his life. His chest was heaving up and down in pain, as he watched the boy he so long tried to protect break down in front of his eyes. Taking small steps, Minho walked towards Taemin's small frame and enveloped him in a hug. However, he was pushed away just as soon as their skin made contact, and he glanced up at the boy with eyes full of pain.

        "You know," Taemin muttered, his back towards Minho. "I used to think my love for you was so strong. So strong that I would never be able to stop loving you." Taemin chuckled bitterly, his fists tightly clenched, and Minho could do nothing but stare at the boy with eyes that were desperately begging Taemin to stop talking. He did not want to hear the words that were coming.

       "Now I see that's not the case," Taemin continued. "What I have for you here is fading away."

           With that, Taemin retreated to the bedroom, leaving Minho with clenched fists and quivering lips.

- - - - - -

        It was midnight when the door to Taemin's bedroom opened, as Minho walked in, taking quiet steps to prevent waking the sleeping boy. Sitting on the edge of bed, Minho stared as Taemin slept, brushing his fingers softly into the latter's hair. After a long time of doing this, a shaky sigh was heard, as Minho closed his eyes tight, forcing back the tears that were threatening to fall. He bent down to kiss Taemin's lips gently, before leaving the room, shutting the door soundlessly behind him.

       'I'm sorry, Taemin. I'm sorry for being so selfish, but I can't let you go. I know you don't need me anymore, but I need you. I'll…I'll die without you…I love you so much…I'm sorry I can't say it to you.'

- - - - - - - 

Another update!!! ^^

Now is the tip of the iceberg to Minho's angst, but woese things are on the way for the two.

Keep reading to find out!!! ^^

Please do comment!!!

-KimSungHee (Kryss)