The Heart Wants What It Wants

When Your Heart Rebels

        "You're late."

        Sighing, Minho took off his shoes and walked towards his frowning boyfriend, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Yes, Taem, I know," he muttered. "I've been busy."

        Taemin shrugged Minho's hand off his shoulder and turned away. "Whatever. Wash up and go to bed." His tone was cold, and Minho frowned, not liking his boyfriend being upset over such a trival matter. 

          "Look Taem, I'm sorry, I really am-"

     Taem turned around at Minho's words, his eyes glistening with unshed tears. "Forget it," he said, jabbing a finger at Minho's chest, his lips trembling. "Don't apologize when you don't even know what you're so sorry about."

     With that, he turned around and walked into the bedroom, their bedroom, and slammed the door shut, leaving a forlorn Minho staring at the door intensly.

          Guess he was sleeping on the couch tonight. Again.

- - - - -

      Taemin threw himself on the bed and buried his face in the pillow, the tears he had been holding back spilling out of his eyes to trail down his cheeks. Where had he gone so wrong? Was Minho finally tired of him after the 4 years they spent together? He loved Minho with all his heart, and it broke him, body and soul just to imagine the elder losing the feelings he haboured for Taemin. When was the last time Minho came back early to watch a movie and curl up with Taemin cuddled in his arms? How long has it been since Minho crept into his room at night and cuddled him to sleep, waking up early in the morning just to stare at Taemin asleep? How much time has passed since Minho cooked for Taemin because it saddens him to see his sunshine so thin, and fed it himself in fear that Taemin wouldn't eat?

      Taemin laughed bitterly, the tears now flowing faster. Never. Never had Minho done all those things to Taemin. It was what Taemin had always expected, always wanted, always dreamed of having, but never owned. From the start of their relationship. Taemin was the one who curled up to Minho forcefully when the movie played, it was Taemin who woke burn his fingers over and over as he tried to make a perfect meal for Minho who never gave a sign of appreciation, it was Taemin who would creep into Minho's bed in the middle of the night with the excuse that he was scared, then staying up all night to smile at himself staring at his boyfriend's sleeping figure. It was also to moved into Minho's apartment against his wills too, as well as being the person to ask Minho out. Is that where he went wrong? Was he being too clingy? Was his love too much for Minho? Or did Minho not love him at all?

       Tears flowed from Taemin's eyes, and sobs escaped his mouth. His feelings of sadness and heartbreak were taken over by hatred, and he found himself resenting the man as their memories revived in his head.

          Too little affection can become too much pain to take. Wiping his tears, Taemin promised himself to be stronger, to become independent, to stop his love for Minho before his heart bursts with the pain.

            Yes, that was exactly what he was going to do.

            From this day on, Lee Taemin does not forgive Choi Minho.

             He would not try to love him either.

- - - - - -

Hey guys!!!! ^^

Finally, I updated XD Sorry it took so long, my source of energy is on a trip, and I don't feel like lifting a fnger for the remaining 6 days XP Not to mention I caught a whooping cold XP

I hope you liked the update, I tried to describe my feelings as accurately as I can through words and put myself in place of Taemin. Next update, which I promise will be soon, will be describing Minho XD 

Until then, please give this fic a lot of love XD My one wish is to have commenters, because nothing warms my heart more than reading what other people think about my work :) Thank you very much for all your love, and I'll see you veryyy soon on the next update :)

Lots of love <3

KimSungHee (Kryss)