another ty day

Better With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night after Kyungsoo and Sehun went back to the house, the house keeper are arranging some fun activities for all of the students and the oldies.

 

 

“okay. We would have just few activities to be done before we get back to sleep. And the best thing is that everyone is included. No objection okay.”

 

Everyone answers with a long sigh. “cant we just get back to sleep.” Someone mumbled.

 

“after this young girl. Its fun okay. Its is just you need to share your story with your group. Just with your group okay.”

 

“okay...” she pouted.

 

“so, i’ve listed the names and please listen to it very carefully.”

 

 

The house keeper says each of everyone names. There is four persons in each  of the groups. Kyungsoo was selected as to be in group with Luhan, Mr.Lee one of the oldies, and a girl.

 

“okay, everyone go go go.. enjoy the fun...”

 

Everyone stands up lazily to search their partners. Kyungsoo walks straight to Mr.Lee and waits patiently for others. He knows he is in the same group with Luhan which make him gulp down his saliva a bit. Who wont fear as the queen of is in the same group with you.

 

Mr.Lee want to start the fun game outside the house as he loves the cold weather. He wants to enjoy the breezy cold night with a cup of black coffee while hearing everyone’s story.

 

They sit on a nice round chair with a round table chair in front of them.

 

 

“so, the faster we start the faster we can go to sleep right. So, let me start first okay young people.”

 

The harapuji starts to tell his previous stories and his past. Its all about his love, family and career life. His children putting him there as they feel burden to take care of him. Thats make him turns sour for a while.

 

“harapuji, don’t cry. Don’t be sad anymore. Its okay. At least now you have people who really care and love you here” Kyungsoo tapped gently the harapuji’s hand.

 

Harapuji smiles and he thanks Kyungsoo for being kind to him.

 

“enough with the sad story young people. Now how about we listen to your story pretty young boy.” Harapuji pointed to Luhan. Luhan smirked.

 

 

“mine is not that sad. I was born into a such a very rich family. My dad is the owner of Gukjang Entertainment. Im mix Korean-Chinese as my mom is a Chinese while my dad is Korean. They met on the name of love and got me.”

 

“any siblings?”

 

“yea. i have a brother. But we are not close as siblings though.”

 

“wow. Thats make a right answer to your beautiful face i think.” The girl interrupted.

 

“thanks. Yea. im pretty. Thats why Sehun, my boyfriend loves me so much. He is kind to me.”

 

The harapuji laugh for the cute expression from Luhan.

After Luhan telling his story, its Kyungsoo’s turn next. Kyungsoo shyly introduce abut himself to others.

 

 

Luhan could have only smirk from the start.

 

 

“Kyungsoo-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter