rainy day.

Better With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kyungsoo gets up very early in the morning. It is a chill morning as it is raining. Kyungsoo opens his window widely to feel the chill breeze. It is the most calming time for Kyungsoo. At least he can rest his mind just for a while before he gets to think back all his problems.

Kyungsoo smiles childishly while looking at the rain drops, falling on the ground. He giggles as he sees the drains are mostly full with water. 


“wish i can dive in the drain and be gone from this world.” Kyungsoo sighed.  

Kyungsoo had too much of thoughts that he didn’t even realise someone is watching him, across the road while holding an umbrella.

“asking for more and you hurt more.. what a quote of the day..” Kyungsoo sighed for the second time of the day.

Kyungsoo leaves the window open to let the chill wind get through the room. He shuffles to his bathroom to get his day start.

--

Kyungsoo feels so fresh after taking a long bath. He quickly put on some clothes on before leaving his room. He stomps to the kitchen happily.


“wishing it as a brand new day..” Kyungsoo wished.


“omma.. omma..” Kyungsoo is looking for his mother but he cant see the old woman. 

The mystery solved when a single note was left on the dining table with some words that Kyungsoo barely understand.

To: Kyungsoo.
Hey dear.. im going out for grocery.. might be home soon. Sorry for no-breakfast day today. Will do later.


Kyungsoo smiles just to the thought of how caring his mother is. But no breakfast for a brand new day is worse. How to start a happy day if the stomach wasn’t been filled with anything edible.

Kyungsoo had no choice. He has to ge a breakfast for his own. Unluckily the groceries were all finished. So he needs to find food outside to get his stomach a perfect meal.
Kyungsoo slowly locks the door after slowly exit the house. He carefully turns around. Shockingly, there is standing a guy, holding an umbrella , blocking Kyungsoo’s body.


Kyungsoo freeze as he really know that kind of guy. Who wouldn’t know. 

“S-sehun...” at last the word came out from Kyungsoo’s mouth.  

“Kyungsoo-ah...”Sehun’s voice almost like a mantra that always make Kyungsoo shivers.

“what are you doing here?” Kyungsoo asked.

“i wanted to see you.” Sehun answered with a smile.

Kyungsoo chuckles. “why? We didn’t have things to talk about.”

Kyungsoo really angry. Angry with the perfect timing of a sudden existent of Sehun for his wishing new happy day.

“i-i-i..” Sehun stuttered. 

“you what? enough Sehun. Im donewith everything. Can we just get into our life separately. Like me and my life and you with your life. Understand?” Kyungsoo spoke out his best.

“but i...” Sehun cant even finished his words when Kyungsoo always cut before him.

“what.. right now im busy. Okay. Its not a good timing so duh. Go away okay.” Kyungsoo about to go when Sehun pulled his hand harder to stop him.

“wait.. where are you going? Can we go together?” Sehun sounded desperate.

“whatever..” Kyungsoo pulled back his hand and continue with his move.

Kyungsoo doesn’t care about Sehun’s following him. because he knows how Sehun is always do what he wanted to do.

Kyungsoo forgot to bring his umbrella nor a raincoat. So, he jogs a bit to the bus station to catch a bus to his favourite place.


Kyungsoo’s hair is wet from the rain. Kyungsoo hugs himself as he feels quite cold with the chill breeze. 

“cold huh?” 

Kyungsoo bits his lips as he feels annoy with the voice already.

“dont you get my words..”  Kyungsoo rose his voice a bit. Lucky there was actually the two of them.

“nope. I really didn’t understand..” Sehun smiled.

“okay. Seems like someone is pissing me off right now.” Kyungsoo sternly said.

“who is that guy?” Sehun asked in pretend.

Kyungsoo sighs for the third time of the day. “idiot.” He mumbled while turning his face to the other way.

“hey wanna hear a story..?” Sehun started.

Kyungsoo doesn’t even give a care to listen as in reflect, he closes his ears with his hands. 

Sehun chuckles once again. “cute..”

Kyungsoo still being the stubborn little kid, not wanting to hear anything from Sehun’s mouth. 

Sehun continues talking.

“so, there were actually two boys. They are bestfriend. They cant never be were. But, this one friend seemed like making a mistake that hurt the other friend. So, he wanted to know what is his fault as he really an idiot brat. But the other kept on refusing. But. The one little best friend will never give up to win his best friend ‘s heart back.”


“maybe the stupidest one is the other friend. Not the faulty one. Because he choose to be a best friend with the wrong guy.” Kyungsoo respond. Kyungsoo actually heard it.

Sehun’s stiff. “and why is that?”


“maybe the best is to just let the thing go off like that without a resolution. Life is not that like what we think Sehun. Its harder than we could think of it.”


Silent.


Once the bus arrived, Kyungsoo get in and take an empty seat. Sehun follows Kyungsoo. But since Kyungsoo sits on a single seat, he never had a chance to sit beside the guy. Sehun sits behind Kyungsoo. 


The bus moves and Kyungsoo watches outside to just let himself from a  boring thinking. How many times he sighed already for the day. 

 


An old woman just entered the bus, Kyungsoo  slowly standing up to give the seat to the wowan as all the seats are already taken. 

“halmoni, come sit here..” Kyungsoo guided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter