new encounter: Kai?

Better With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock strikes to eight in the morning. Kyungsoo feels a slight pain on his head. The slight bruised from the hit makes him groans in pain. “ouch! My head.” He rubbed his head and hissed.

 

 

He turns his head and stares on the closed window. The curtain is glowing from the sun rays. Kyungsoo can feels the heat from the intense sun rays that reflected in the room. He shuffles to the window, with no doubt, he opens the window and let the windy cold breeze in the morning, chils around his spine.

 

 

“its a bright day. But, is my day will be more brighter after this?” Kyungsoo heaved a sigh. His mind was lost somewhere.

 

Kyungsoo shuffles to his bathroom. He takes a quick bath and brushes his teeth. He looks on the mirror and smirk.

 

“why am i born like this? Everyone seems to hate me. What have i done so wrong to deserve a life like this?”

 

Kyungsoo wipes off his tears and fake a smile. “but. I was born this way. By hook or by crook. This is what i am for. So, i have to be strong. I can’t be weak. Cheer up Do Kyungsoo as your day will become brighter after this? Himneseyo!”

 

 

After putting on his school’s uniform, he walks down the stairs slowly. He faces everyone that lives inside the house. With a brightful smile, he says “good morning everyone!”

 

Mrs.Do seems happy to see her son that cheerful in the morning. “good morning! How early you are today huh?”

 

Kyungsoo gives his most sincere answer. “I just felt to.. get up early so here i am, standing here in front of you. Op yea. Im getting late. I shall get going now. By mom, bye dad and to you. The most naughty boy ever, my beloved younger brother.” He patted his younger brother’s head.

 

Kyungsoo walks down the alley, crosses the road and heads towards a silent bus station. Its quite quiter than he thought. He is accompany by the sound of the nature around him. What could be most happy thing to feel the nature is surrounding you.

 

 

Kyungsoo takes his usual steps when the bus is arriving. He smiles widely as he hopes he will keep on smiling that way for today and ever. Will he? He doubts his own fate.

 

 

As Kyungsoo arrives in his school, he walks down the basement floor and heads to his locker. He quickly get his books and lock it back. Kyungsoo makes his move to his class next. But his steps are killed by a sudden bump from someone that get through his way. In reflect, he falls down on the cold floor.

 

 

“ouch! Holy .” Kyungsoo cursed.

 

 

The guy, that Kyungsoo bumped into, however in response, quickly help the poor guy standing up.

 

 

“h-hey.. i’m so sorry. I don’t know that you are actually walking in front me as im not paying much attention when im walking. My appologies. Are you okay?” he talked so fast that Kyungsoo could almost swear to slap his face.

 

“nah! Not a big deal. Im fine. Now could you please excuse me now. I need to go. Bye stranger.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as he feels so much annoy from that stupid guy who is not aware when walking.

 

The guy sheepishly smiles as he shouts “by the way, im Kai.”

 

Kyungsoo stops and turns back to see the annoying guy. He rolls his eyes. “whatever jai..nai...or daiii”

 

 

“its Kai.” He corrected.

 

 

“whatever. Not interested.” With that last words, Kyungsoo walked faster, leaving Kai behind.

 

 

“what  a cute. I’ve gotta find you again.” Kai smirked.

 

 

“damn it. I hate stupid moron who doesn’t walk properly. What a bad day to start with.” Kyungsoo cursed in his mind.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

Everyone is already inside the class. Kyungsoo glares on everyone inside the class. Of course he is searching for someone. Sehun to be exact. But, as always, Sehun would always be with Luhan. Kyungsoo seems a bit distracted by Luhan’s appearance since the first day till now. The feelings wont die until Luhan dirty secret be revealed in front of everyone.

 

Everyday Kyungsoo wont stop praying for God to open Sehun’s heart for him. Or at least Sehun would realize how Luhan is not a perfect choice for him.

 

 

“everyone gets to seat. I have an important news for all of us today. Smile and be happy okay.” Mrs.Han smiled as she instructed everyone to sit.

 

 

Kyungsoo sighs while palming his face, looking straight to the teacher in front.

 

 

“okay, today i would like to announce that we will have a volunteering event in  Busan. We will help the poor village people like giving them foods supplier, and help clean their houses.”

 

 

Kyungsoo eyes suddenly shines so bright. Its a charity event. Who might not like to do a charity. Of course only kind hearted people will do.

 

“the bad news is that each class could only pick 4 person. Cause our principal don’t want us to crowd their house later. So, any volunteer?”

 

Half of the students sigh.”aigooo~ i thought Mrs.Han would say about camping, or a tour but this is ridiculous.”

 

 

Kyungsoo sees no one even try to raise their hands. “what a bunch of bad people.” He cursed in his mind.

 

 

Kyungsoo quickly raise his hand and say, “yes me Mrs.Han. i would love to volunteer.”

 

Mrs.Han smiles as she clapped her hands happily. “good. Thats why i always love you kyungsoo-ah. You always there for a help.”

 

 

Sehun, who happens to see Kyungsoo’s raising his hand, also quickly raise his one. “me too Mrs.Han. i want too.” He smiled while looking at Kyungsoo.

 

 

“good.”Mrs.Han said.

 

 

Kyungsoo smiles back at Sehun. He knows that everything he does, Sehun might as well be with him. That kind of giving him a hope that Sehun might secretly loves him too.

 

 

“however, its not complete yet. I need two more. Anyone?”

 

Kyungsoo galres on each of everyone inside the class until he sees someone he really wishes not to see, raising his hand too. “me!”

 

 

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes. He knows that Luhan wont leave him and Sehun alone. Even it means that guy needs to use his bare hand to clean all the garbage later.

 

Soon, Jongdae raise his hand too. And its complete the numbers. Mrs.Han thanks everyone that willingly volunteering for the charity.

 

 

Kyungsoo smiles to Jongdae. He feels so happy that at least one of his friend will accompany him go through the hectic day later.

 

“jongdae-ah, gumawo. You are my best friend.” Kyungsoo rubbed Jongdae’s hand.

 

Jongdae nods and grins. “we can do this together.”

 

Sehun looks at Luhan inbelieve. “ i thought you don’t like something like this?”

 

Luhan smirks. “honey, you don’t know me well. Im good with this. As long as you are with me, then im okay.”

 

Sehun beams. “you are so cheesy.”

 

Luhan laughs a bit. “thats why you love me.”

 

With thats, Sehun’s pats Luhan’s head.

 

 

-

 

 

 

Lunch time....

 

 

 

Kyungsoo is queuing  to buy some snacks when suddenly someone snakes his hand around Kyungsoo’s waist.

 

Kyungsoo’s heart beats faster. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter