Classic jealousy

Sacrifice ( editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I'm home ... Sehun', shouted Luhan when opening the door of his apartment. Deserted. That situation of their shared apartment. The lights are still off, not usually in this hour Sehun go out. Even Sehun almost never go out except for shopping or in other urgent matters.

 

'Where is he ?. Aish ... his phone inactive as well. Oh God ... .so tired today'

 

Luhan lay down on the couch and deliberately did not turn on the lights. It was dark, but do not know what that mean Luhan now. When he was almost asleep, the sound of the front door opens and a voice so familiar to him. He almost got up from the couch, but nevertheless when I heard another voice …

 

'You do not want to come in, Tao?'

'Next  time, Sehun. Umm do you live alone? '

'Okay. No, uh actually emm I live with hyung. Yya,my hyung. '

 

Hyung? So far , he only considers me as hyung. Sehun you .....thought Luhan.

 

Click ............ voice of switch the lights on. Luhan gritted his teeth. Get Mad. And jealous ofcourse. How can Sehun say like that to another man? if this is the real Sehun during the time he know?

 

'Wow ,,,,, cool apartment , Sehun'

'Yeah thanks... so you really do not come for a moment? My hyung seems don`t return yet '

'To be honest I have part-time work after this hehehe', chortled Tao 'By the way, what is your hyung job, eh or he still in college?'

'He is cardiologists in Seoul Hospital'

'Wow…that’s cool,, okay then ,I have to go, yes, see you tomorrow Sehun '

'Ne. bye Tao. See you '

 

After Tao gone, Sehun  close the  door and he just realized that  Luhan shoes already on the shelf.

So Luhan is already home. Why the lights are not . Aishhh this man !!! Sehun grumbled.

 

'Where have you been', Luhan cold voice sounded chilly making him turns. Luhan face looks tired but red as he hold a great anger that makes guts Sehun shriveled. What happened with this man ????

'Eh hyung. Em when you get home? '

'Answer my question !'

'I ... I just signed up in college hyung', tweet Sehun. Indeed he was very afraid to stare at scary Luhan intimidating expression. Sehun even hanging his head down..

'Are you sure ?'

'What do you mean by that?', He dared to look up.

'You have been register  to college or after having a sweet date with the bastard who would you invite to my apartment, hah!', Luhan could no longer hold his temper again.

'Bastard. Tao? '

'I do not care who he is. ing Tao of your lover! How dare you, who  you think you are, huh? You just ride here. You .........how  dare you even cheating on me in my own house. Actu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter