responsibility

Sacrifice ( editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for late update, Im busy with my college task and mid test hehehe.

thank you for review and subscribing my story,, ^^

 

=======================================================================================================

 

'See you tomorrow, Dr.Lu', Yifan said waving his hand at the parking area.

'Oh, see you too', Luhan replied with a sweet smile.

Well, it`s already 11:00 PM ... really, Sehun must be already sleeping. Ok, no problem. Luhan drive his car slowly, he feels tired today. In four sessions must undergo surgery this afternoon and ended around one hour ago. Yifan actually offered him to have dinner together before returning home, but he was sorry when he think Sehun are alone in the apartment.

 

Click ....... The sound of the doors open.

 

Luhan find Sehun asleep on couch with an uncomfortable position. After putting his briefcase on the table, Luhan lifted Sehun to their shared room.

'I'm sorry, Sehun', he murmured and kissed the forehead Sehun 'Good night, Love'.

 

Luhan decided to take a bath, his body feels sticky and uncomfortable.

'May soak for a while is not bad'.

 

He soak and involuntarily asleep. On the other hand, Sehun squirm uncomfortably. He opened his eyes and turned to the next. 'Luhan not home yet ? even this is almost 03:00 AM ', he thought. He went into the bathroom and find Luhan asleep in the tub.

 'Aigoo ,, Luhan hyung ... Lu woke up, hey you can got sick', Sehun patted Luhan. Luhan only squirm ,,,already with pale lips. 'Oh, Sehun ... what are you doing here?'

'Aish .... I should be asking you. See how long you sleep here? '

'Sleep? .... God, ,ugh deserve cold. Arghh .... Sehun help me, my leg cramps'

'Aish, you big baby' ... Luhan started to move up but .., 'Yak hyung ... .Stop, the cover you self ! ", Cried Sehun.

'Huh?'

'Wait ,, do not move. I get you a towel first, aish '

Luhan still not aware of the situation that he is because having a bath before.

Sehun back brought the towel

‘Wear this first. You tarnish my eyes, hyung '.. Sehun rush out again. Luhan look stupid glance beneath his own body and he just chuckl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter